RAISING STEAM MACHINE – PASSENGER UPDATE:
Raising Steam will be arriving at the station in under a month.
To reward passengers for their ongoing patience, the Ankh-Morpork and Sto Hygienic Railway would like to offer one lucky person the chance to experience the journey before any other.
For a chance to get your hands on an extremely rare advance reading copy of Raising Steam, simply sign up to the Terry Pratchett newsletter by midnight (BST) on 23rd October.
Even if you’ve registered in the past, please be sure to enter your details again. Only those registering between now and the aforementioned closing date will stand a chance of winning (and don’t worry, we won’t send you two copies of the newsletter).
Be sure to continue with social engagements to raise even more steam. Only sufficient steam pressure will guarantee further announcements.
Ankh-Morpork Station Master
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except for employees of The Random House Group Limited (the promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the free prize draw.
3. The closing date for the free prize draw is midnight GMT on 23rd October 2013 (closing date). Entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Responsibility will not be accepted for lost or damaged entries, whether due to system error or otherwise. Proof of entering the prize draw via the Terry Pratchett website is not proof of the promoter’s receipt of entry.
4. There is one copy of Terry Pratchett’s Raising Steam limited edition advance proof to be won. The prize must be taken before 30th October 2013. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the prize with or without notice.
6. The prize draw will take place within 2 days of the closing date (i.e. by 25th October 2013) and the winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date (i.e. by 24th October 2013).
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
8. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
9. The winner’s name will be available upon the promoter’s receipt of a stamped addressed envelope on 3rd November 2013.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA. www.randomhouse.co.uk.
13. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this free prize draw must be directed towards the promoter.