Whoops Vicar! Where Are My trousers? - Whowazzit Game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Whoops Vicar! Where Are My trousers? - Whowazzit Game

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 am

Good day (again) boys and girls.

My name's (still) Professor Pooh Garotte but you will at all times call me "Sir."

The following students have all passed their degree in Basic Assassination with flying colours and have chosen, somewhat bravely, or possibly foolishly, to be considered for post-graduate studies in our MA Assassination With Extreme Prejudice course;

Sjoerd the Sword
Kill 'em Willem
Jan the Quirm Strangler
Decapitating Dot-C
Poisondot
Sim-Shuriken-Stars
mC the Impaler
pip..pip..pip..BOOM

Places are limited so I will ask you all to participate in our entrance examination, in which we will seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Those of you who survive will be allowed to study using rare texts retreived from L-Space such as Hitler's "Mein Kampf", Polpott's "Kill Everyone" and Geogre W Bush's "Decision Points".

Upon completion of the course, you will be fully qualified in genocide, and will be able to become a Dark Lord (or Lady), own a white cat (or rabbit), live in a secret volcano lair (or anywhere else as long as you sprinkle a bit of basalt around) and attempt world domination, should you wish to so do.

The rules are on the noticeboard on the accompanying thread.

May I also remind you that three further rules must be obeyed at all times;

* No running in the corridors
* Lights out at 9:30
* If you chop somebody up into little pieces using a blunt and rusty kitchen knife, you must clean up the blood stains afterwards.

Roles will be secretly assigned later, but starting from now you are allowed to comment and vote.

That will be all. Class dismissed. :P

The first day ends on Wednesday 26 at 10:00pm UK time
Last edited by poohcarrot on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Blimey - nobody around yet? Not even a convenient 'start-up' corpse togive us something to argue over? :lol:

Riiiiiiiiiight! :roll:

No beating around the bush, because it really doesn't matter in the slightest at this stage - using a random number generator and based on the order of Sir's roll-call...

My 1st vote is for #7 - SimStars :D

Discuss (remembering that I have 2 votes left and I'm at the really unbalanced phase of my drugs switchover) *nervous tic starts off* :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby SimStars13 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Noooo! Please, I don't wanna die :(
Anyway, I though I was number 6?
1 Sjoerd the Sword
2 Kill 'em Willem
3 Jan the Quirm Strangler
4 Decapitating Dot-C
5 Poisondot
6 Sim-Shuriken-Stars
7 mC the Impaler
8 pip..pip..pip..BOOM
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Come on Jan. :roll: Who are you voting for? :?
poohcarrot

Postby deldaisy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Wheres the FIRST dead body? Yo did this last time Poohsie (I am not playing so I don't have to call him SIR neener neener)

Come on.... give them a cadaver in some wonderfully mysterious room or cellar or bus stop or plane or river or library or corn field.....
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm currently very numerically dyslexic - what you gonna do about it? :lol:

Sim - it's you for my 1st vote now and it'll be someone else for the next vote - no grand gestures for me this time and like I said 1st time around, the 1st round with or without cadaver it's completely irrelevant who you vote for to start with.

It's everyone's last vote that counts for close of play on Weds - feel free to return the favour and vote back at me, 'cos it'll make about the same amount of difference - you'll still have 2 votes left and plenty of time to change your mind if someone else gets on your nerves! :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Willem » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 am

By tradition, my first vote goes to MC. It's bound to be the right choice one game.
Willem

Postby pip » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 am

I vote for jan . I never trusted her. She looks at us all a little funny. :?
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:42 am

My first vote goes to Jan Looks like she's in the right state of mind to be a ruthless killer and have plans for world domination :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Nee-ner :lol:

Right - let's do something hoopy! :D No shows (so far!)...

:twisted: It's your wake up call.........

... Decapitating Dot-C! Who is my 2nd vote 8)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:45 pm

I have some questions...

If I win, can I be a Dark Lady instead of a Dark Lord?
Can I have a white rabbit instead of a white cat?
Does the volcano have to be active? I'd rather live in a 4-bed corner apartment in the city centre. I'll scatter some basalt around for effect.

Also, why is Jano voting like crazy? There's still two and a half days left. Let's compare her "innocent" gameplan with this one :twisted:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Dotsie wrote:If I win, can I be a Dark Lady instead of a Dark Lord?
Can I have a white rabbit instead of a white cat?
Does the volcano have to be active? I'd rather live in a 4-bed corner apartment in the city centre. I'll scatter some basalt around for effect.

:oops: Whoops! Sir's been a tad sexist. I've edited it. You may have all your wishes if you live Dotsie-pops. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Dot-C wrote:Also, why is Jano voting like crazy? There's still two and a half days left. Let's compare her "innocent" gameplan with this one

Well - I am crazy aren't I? Last time I looked anyway! 8)

If potential Dark Lady Dotsie would care to examine the posting dates she would discover that I posted first because Sir put this up and got no response for 24 hours - I was merely being polite and showing an interest :P

Also - I did not scream I'm innocent (like some people last time) and I'm not about to this time either because, for all I know Sir may not have sent out his little notes as yet, so I don't know if I'm innocent or not at this stage either (this BTW boys and girls, is why we presumably don't get a corpse because we don't know when the killer 'call' is coming and so we're all wrong-footed at this stage because it's highly likely Sir's already sent the secret role info out but wants us to think he hasn't)... :roll:

And so, as in any start to these games, we have absolutely no idea who to vote for (aside from the killers who've probably already got their notices) and so I might as well vote start voting on the bases I've already indicated randomly or on a no show premise. Use 'em or lose 'em folks :wink:

I would have expected a thank you for the alarm call Dotsie but then perhaps your suspicions about me are well-founded on the basis that you might have received a call from Sir maybe? How can you be so sure that I'm not 'innocent' when even I don't know that for sure? Unless... Oh my! :shock: You're bluffing already to distract attention away from you! :twisted: Or perhaps, being a veteran player as well, you're simply getting your votes out of the way, only we're now into 3rd day and it's not so noticeable that you're starting to vote in your first post? :lol:

Just so you know I'll not be voting again until Weds and I might not be changing my current vote - not because I actually think Dotsie's one of the killers, but because it doesn't matter and I might even be right! :D
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:09 pm

And so the blathering starts :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby pip » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Damn these mind games. :? :?
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Next

Return to Games