Assassins Whowozzit Rules and Support Thread

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Yes she was! in the game Dotsie hosted in Uberwald. Kladivo was her partner but he went AWOL :roll:

The game Dotsie was on about but mC was in the last one - not my fault mC's only been in one game and Dotsie didn't say which game 8)

Yes Crys was also the wolf but pooh and I - the cops in that game were completely wrong-footed because pooh (of course) was convinced that Tina (a game newbie) had asked to be replaced because she was the other killer (she wasn't). I'd actually protected Crys in the first (or one of the earlier) rounds and because pooh and I convinced ourselves that Kladivo and Tina were the killers so we totally missed that Crys was (because there was no kill as Kladivo was a no show who didn't PM a victim and I'd blocked Crys) until we'd eliminated some more people and pooh invited Crys (or was it Tina?) to tea expecting her to be innocent and proving his Tina theory. I think it may have been an innocent but we expected them to be a wolf and they weren't - or vice versa...

See - even when you're a cop you can't rely totally on your perceived 'facts'. No shows are a waste of space and deserve no mercy newbit or no. Sorry! :?

Play to your role (if you know it :lol: ) and ignore everything else but the reliable facts.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:The game Dotsie was on about but mC was in the last one - not my fault mC's only been in one game and Dotsie didn't say which game 8)

I've only hosted one :P But yes, I did get the name wrong :roll:

Interestingly, Tina's post asking to be replaced originally said something along the lines of "could someone take my place as an innocent villager". I pm'd her & asked her to edit it, but the post stood as it was for about 48 hours - and everyone missed it! Phew!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby deldaisy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Hey fellow assassins :D
I can see why Sir is leaving alot of time between bits and that will be fine for me as I have to manage the company for the boss starting on Tuesday or Wednesday for two weeks... (not sure how much time that will take up to tell the truth) and if it ever stops raining here I have to do SOMETHING ANYTHING with the kids for the summer holidays and have a trillion people to catch up with.......but... its taaaaaaaaking soooooooo loooooong to get started.
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Dotsie wrote:Interestingly, Tina's post asking to be replaced originally said something along the lines of "could someone take my place as an innocent villager". I pm'd her & asked her to edit it, but the post stood as it was for about 48 hours - and everyone missed it! Phew!

I bloody knew it! :twisted: I told Lady Margalotta over and over that we couldn't be that sure the other Wolf was Tina because she (pooh) invited me (Igorina) over to tea because I didn't trust his pact arrangement and voted someone else off (I think... :? ). We didn't know the other one was a cop until that point, because we both thought the other one was a killer, but I'd blocked Crys and Kladivo wasn't there to make the kill instead, so nobody died in that night phase at all. We were right about Kladivo all along from that point though... 8)

PS - if you're bored as well and want to crack on - GET YOUR LAST VOTES IN NOW AND HOPE THE NO SHOWS TURN UP BEFORE WEDS OR WE GET A DECISIVE VOTE!

See - they're prolonging the agony and boring the pants off J-I-B as well. if there's enough final votes that 2 more won't change things then Cur can move us on before Weds - and you can blame me and poisondot for it if they turn out to be a cop :P :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Due to the attention span of some of you being equal to that of a goldfish, the end of the first day will now be on

Monday 10 at 10pm UK time :roll:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 pm

So new players know once time is officially up there is no more posting in the game thread until Sir posts up the next day phase and opens up the next voting session.

We may use this thread as comment on the last round (I will especially expect full apologies if I do not get a miracle :P ) but we should not continue speculation or opinion on the killing phase as that is done in secret on PM to Sir. Cur again if I don't get my miracle :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

You're dead! :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 pm

:lol: Do elaborate - I've died to know what the rest of them are gonna make of that 8)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Oh this is going to be goooood! :roll: *folds arms* :P

Have a look at Big Daddy's Birthday thread in Broken Drum before you read Cur's denouement :twisted: :lol: PMSL
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 am

Still nothing? Except that maybe Cur's having trouble getting his votes up... :roll: in fact :evil:

Blinkety flip! Is there a chance I might the very first Zombie Assassin! PMSL :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:28 pm

How come Jano, when I tried to stop it early yesterday you whinged. :lol:

Yet the 24 hour deadline for people with roles expires in 9.5 hours, but you appear to be trying to get me to stop it earlier. :?
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Just filling a horrible silence hun-nee :wink:

Yesterday it wasn't fair because you were denying at least 3 people their last votes that could have properly finalised the technical tie situation that had occurred - yes it was to my advantage but you were being premature and discriminating against 5 other people as well - sweetie. :D

Not asking you to stop this phase early - I'd have said that much more pointedly. In fact I'm surprised you didn't give the killers another 24 hours TBH, but there, you know who you have to hear from of course 8)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 am

Dotsie too! Innocent that is! :shock: Tut tut! :lol: :twisted:

I hope bikkit will be in to help all you game newbie innocents out soon but I'll chip in a bit still as I won't be looking in too much for a few days - on reflection I think Cur was a tad selective in his choosing the active roles. :wink:

And, as the odds fall no shows are still more trouble than they're worth, especially if they keep doing it - pooh flu, or birthdays notwithstanding... 8)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:I hope bikkit will be in to help all you game newbie innocents out soon

:lol: I don't think they need bikkit's help Jano, or ours for that matter. I don't know if you noticed, but it's us that's dead!

Ah well, the gobby ones go first :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Ner ner! :lol: I'm gobbier than you-hoo! :twisted: :wink:

Hmmm - bikkit leads by example anyway, even when she is about she doesn't say much which is possibly why she doesn't get selected too much these days. ImageOdds are falling innocents - only 4 of you non-role-playing innocents left now. Consider this - if someone has a role and isn't playing in plain sight does it matter if they're eliminated that much - even if they're a cop? Think about it... there's an equal chance they could be a killer and still more of a chance that they're an innocent - like you!. 8)

Sooner you start playing the odds the better. A non-posting player isn't a loss - they're not you for a start... :lol:

No more posts today and I have no axe to grind now so take it or leave it :wink:

pooh-flu sufferers - no offence! :lol: Just one little post will help you! :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games