Living With Alzheimer's BBC2 Documentary

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Contrary to initial appearances it is not absolutely vital to be Welsh or resident in Wales to post over here :P :lol:
Although Chris likes big dogs too :wink:

Welcome Wooliebullie! :D
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:59 pm

nothing wrong with mastiffs my danes a type of mastiff :)
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:10 pm

:lol: A bloody big one yeah! Actually they seem a bit too on the slim side to be yer average sort of mastiff
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:14 pm

More 'massive' than 'mastiff'. :P
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:20 pm

I was once knocked to the ground by a gi-normous mastiff who was 'just being friendly' - if you can imagine a waggy hound the size and weight of a portly shetland pony jumping up and putting his paws on the shoulders of a a 5' 2" size 10 16 yr old...

Lucky I like doggies even big ones, but boy did he weigh a ton and as for doggy breath! :shock: No wonder he squished me to the ground :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:34 pm

mines slightly underweight coz hes such a fussy eater hell only eat fresh chicken hopefully now hes three hell start putting a bit more weight on as he just burns everything off now annd hes about 6ft 5 on his back legs :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:21 pm

:lol: Your GD does look lovely Chris and being quite short I always seem to go for tall blokes. Hey - he's 'taller' than you then! :shock:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:37 pm

yip he tops me by a nose :)
chris.ph

Postby Lady Vetinari » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Having had bad experiences with big dogs I am really terrified of them, so terrified that if I see a big dog I always run and hide from them. Saying that I don't like to see them being punished. But give me a king charles spaniel or chihuahua any day, wait that's my dog combined!
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

Previous

Return to Terry Pratchett