The Assassins Whowozzit! Sign-ups Finished - Thread closed!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:48 am

So far we have the following assassin pupils ready to participate in the final practical exam;

Sjoerd "The Sword"
"Kill 'em" Willem
"See you in Hell" Del
"Stick it (in)" Bikkit
"Ice pick" Jan
mC "the impaler"

(names subject to change at a later date) :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 am

poohcarrot wrote:Soz again Jano. :oops: Changed the title. :D

Dats der Bunny :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby deldaisy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:52 pm

poohcarrot wrote:So far we have the following assassin pupils ready to participate in the final practical exam;

Sjoerd "The Sword"
"Kill 'em" Willem
"See you in Hell" Del
"Stick it (in)" Bikkit"Ice pick" Jan
mC "the impaler"

(names subject to change at a later date) :P

Shouldn't that be "Dunkit In Bikkit"
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Quatermass » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:04 pm

I'd volunteer, but I'm sure people would prefer to see me as the corpse. Which is fine, they tend to be the better paid actors in CSI.

I wonder what the dangers are of corpsing as a corpse?
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:14 pm

This game is all about corpses by elimination - a kind of permanent Big Brother eviction Q - everyone has to try to eliminate the killer(s) first before they eliminate you... :twisted:

pooh - when you said the format was as in 'Jan's last game' did you mean the witch-hunt one with the hand of god resurrection option? :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Quatermass » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:This game is all about corpses by elimination - a kind of permanent Big Brother eviction Q - everyone has to try to eliminate the killer(s) first before they eliminate you... :twisted:

Is collaboration with the Unseen University or the Alchemist's Guild kosher? Only they seem to have the expertise to make the Assassin's Guild go away (magically or through high explosives, either way is fine).

Then again, I just know I'll end up with more stabs in the back than Julius Caesar. I'll leave y'all CBD* sufferers to entertain each other in peace.

*CBD=Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. If symptoms become too much of a problem, please see your doctor for a Thioazurilamide inhaler.
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:38 pm

:roll: It's Mafia/Assassin/Werewolf - look it up on Wiki
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Quatermass » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote::roll: It's Mafia/Assassin/Werewolf - look it up on Wiki

Sooo...how do you organise the 'villains'? Via PM?

Well, obviously, anyway.

Nope. Not playing. I am a highly idiosyncratic person, and when it comes to dealing with problems, I throw subtlety out the window. :)

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:49 pm

You and pooh could be identical twins separated at conception :roll:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby BigDaddy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Go on then sign me up please, as a new member will you be re-capping the rules. Pretty please :oops:
BigDaddy

Postby Quatermass » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:You and pooh could be identical twins separated at conception :roll:

You're a sadist.

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby bikkit » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:48 pm

To Quatermass:

have a quote

Ah, but being an annoyance is something that I am very good at. In fact, I'm far more than just a 'mild' annoyance--people tell me I can be downright frustrating. Might as well use this talent for the cause of good, eh?"
— Keliser (Mistborn: The Final Empire)

:P joking. Honest. Please don't kill me.

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby deldaisy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 pm

BigDaddy wrote:Go on then sign me up please, as a new member will you be re-capping the rules. Pretty please :oops:

Just click on page one of the thread BigDaddy. You can read previous things there...... (and waste half your life clicking BACK and BACK and BACK) I am playing and I have NO idea of the rules. Really gets up peoples noses when half way through a poker game I scream SNAP!

Wha? Wha? :shock:
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Quatermass » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:06 am

bikkit wrote:To Quatermass:

have a quote

Ah, but being an annoyance is something that I am very good at. In fact, I'm far more than just a 'mild' annoyance--people tell me I can be downright frustrating. Might as well use this talent for the cause of good, eh?"
— Keliser (Mistborn: The Final Empire)

:P joking. Honest. Please don't kill me.

'Tis a very appropriate quote, even if you aren't joking. :) Unfortunately, being annoying has no good use here.

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm

BigDaddy wrote:Go on then sign me up please, as a new member will you be re-capping the rules. Pretty please :oops:

You're more than welcome Big D. I will explain things in about a weeks' time-ish. :D
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games