Messiah ~ An Xmas game for pagans and atheists everywhere

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:
CrysaniaMajere wrote:
poohcarrot wrote:Who's blue by the way? I really can't be bothered to go back to the start to check. :D

you don't have to go back. Jan always writes every name in their color.
So blue is Ruth, witch is me, and it looks like I'll be staying put until I don't get a 6, so you lot go on, I'll be resting for a while... :?

No worries Crys, I´ve told doctor Marcus Medicus where you are. He´s on his way :wink:

Oh thank you dear, I'm sure your baby will be an angel :P :lol:
CrysaniaMajere

Postby deldaisy » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Last! Last time i get a lame donkey from Budget-Rent-An-Ass!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Looks like Ruth has been having Braxton-Hicks contractions and is well-stalled on the trail to the stable stall... :twisted: Meanwhile the Hilton and Holiday Inns are still iffy on the customer service front for some of our doughty heroines... :lol:

Dorien ~ 5 - to get to gold point IV
Sabrina ~ 6 - to get to gold point VI

Ruth ~ no 6, just a 3 - put a cork in it dearie! ;-)
Miriam ~ 1
Sharon ~ 2 - to get to gold point IV
Lilith ~ minus 4 plus 1 :-P

Sabrina Son of Man are you in trouble! The Bethlehem Travel Lodge has been been shut down by the Imperial Trading Standards Office as a health hazard. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse... :twisted: Your waters break and the landlord, won't let you use one of the stable stalls in the Chariot Park until you pay him 5 shekels upfront ~ the chiselling b*stard! :lol: Miss a turn while you and Joe grub around in your pockets for the money

And meanwhile - back at the Holy Day Inn... :roll: Dorien! and Sharon! ~ :shock: You're too late - and the discount offer your dad's got for you has expired and... the Holiday Inn is full! :shock: However...Result! both your Josephs' cousin Zak works at the Hilton and dates the receptionist(s?)! Who is named Shirley ('shirley' she's a popular gal our Shirl... :-P) Throw again

Which leaves us something like this...

Ruth ~ still needs to throw a 6 to get out of Limbo... :-D
Dorien ~ 4 bonus spaces next round
Sharon ~ 6 bonus spaces next round

updated as of 16:28 on 20/12/2010
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby deldaisy » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:43 pm

WooHooooo! Look girls; you all get right on to Bethlehem. Me and
Shazza are gunna take a lay-over and get our legs waxed, maybe a nice facial and some gal time before the lil ankle-biter takes over our lives. Don't wait up for us.
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 pm

I'm going backward!? :shock:

Pff never buy a secondhand donkey from my cousin Kaminsky :P
HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:30 pm

I'm back! So, what's occurring? Have I got this sprog out yet, or what? Who did pooh kill? And who does Sjoerd think did it?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Ay up Dot-C :P
Have a good time?

I'm sure Jan'll fill you in on everything! :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby deldaisy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Dotsie wrote:I'm back! So, what's occurring? Have I got this sprog out yet, or what? Who did pooh kill? And who does Sjoerd think did it?

Ummmmmmmm.... ummmmmmmmm .....

Welcome back DOTSIE!!!! Missed you!!!!! Image

Ohhhhhhhhh Dotsie its sooooo nice to see you back. We needed your big handbag so badly... First Pooh... well quatermass... but Jan and then Tony and then everyone was kissing and cuddling each other (especially Pooh he was cuddling the most) and there is so much looove in the air and there was a HUGE snake and the lady with the Lalique tried to make me see it Image and and and there was a fire-breathing reindeer!!!!! and and and btlfannz has been sooooooooo mean to meeeeeeeee Image and and I mised the lunar ecipse and and
I GOT A LAPTOP but the kids keep using it and won't let me use it and and and OHHHH DOTSIE ... ITS SO NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK!
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Still no 6 for Ruth... :lol: The bones haven't been too generous to the other madonnas either, although Miriam's shot ahead and managed to avoid any tribulations even if that means she also doesn't get a bonus... :-P

Dorien ~ 4 bonus spaces + 1 to land in Limbo! :shock:
Sabrina ~ missing a turn

Ruth ~ no 6, just a 3 again :-(
Miriam ~ 5
Sharon ~ 6 bonus spaces + 4 to land on gold point V! ;-)
Lilith ~ 1

Dorien just as well you had a nice rest in that spa... you've got stopped at the fascist Imperialist road block and so, yes, yet another delay because you can't find your ID card... Go back 4 spaces and rummage through your saddle bags!

Meanwhile - Sharon you make it to the Hilton without much trouble only to find that cousin Zak's just got the sack and the receptionist's dumped him :shock: However, all is not lost! Zak lends you his SmartChariot to get to the Travel Lodge just outside town. Throw again

Which leaves us something like this... :-p

Ruth ~ still needs to throw a 6 to get out of Limbo...
Dorien ~ goes back 4 spaces next round
Sharon ~ gets 2 bonus spaces next round

updated as of 18:15 on 21/12/2010
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:40 pm

1! pffff At this rate I will never reach Bethlehem :P
HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:06 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Ay up Dot-C :P
Have a good time?

I'm sure Jan'll fill you in on everything! :lol:

You know Jano :wink:

Del, I missed you too! Did you get a laptop then? :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:1! pffff At this rate I will never reach Bethlehem :P

I say we dump the donkeys and split the taxi fare :twisted:
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Sounds like a plan to me! :P
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Still no 6 for Ruth... :roll: Might have to be a caesarean at this rate! :shock:

Dorien ~ 4 spaces back + 1 space forward :-(
Sabrina ~ Joseph finally found the last 2 shekels in his sock - 2 spaces

Ruth ~ a 1. Sorry - no movee today either!(
Miriam ~ 6 to reach gold point VI
Sharon ~ 2 bonus spaces + 2 to land on Limbo # 5!
Lilith ~ 6 to reach gold point VI

Though the town of Bethlehem was waxing full with those who were of the House of David and all the inns and hostelries were full, the lights of the Lodge were not shining forth on that cold eve... A plague of rats and crawling things had descended upon their halls and the Imperial Trading Standards Tribune had declared it unfit for habitation...

Miriam and Lilith and their Josephs pleaded with the Landlord to give them shelter even if just in a lowly stable... and Lo! Both madonnas' waters break and the landlord, glad to be making some profit amidst his troubles, won't let you use one of the stable stalls in the Chariot Park until you pay him 5 shekels ~ the chiselling b*stard!. Miss a turn while you both grub around in your pockets for the money

Meanwhile on the way to the Travel Lodge (which they don't know yet is closed due a plague of something or other) Sharon and her Joseph drive past the Bethlehem branch of MadonnaCare and see that an all night sale on. You still need loads of stuff for the (potential) little messiah, so of course you go in... Get to the checkout - quick! The economy nipple shields have been wrongly priced. Hurry on to the next gold point before the till-person notices :twisted:

Which leaves us something like this... :-p

Ruth ~ still needs to throw a 6 to get out of Limbo...
Miriam ~ misses a turn
Sharon ~ moves onto the next gold point!
Lilith ~ misses a turn

updated as of 20:20 on 22/12/2010
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Me and Shadow are taking a cab :wink: Can you move us forward please :P
Sjoerd3000

PreviousNext

Return to Games