How to not get eated by flying sharks
- lecture them. Sharks do not understand lectures.
- Provoke them. This will only worsen your grevious bodily harm.
- Scream about who they're messing with. They're sharks. Sorry but sharks are not reknowned for their mastery of the english language.
- Stand up. Especially whilst doing the above things. Standing up means that it is much easier for them to bite your head off.
- Run away. Sharks are fast.
- lie down. The fins on the bottom of the shark's body and the fact that it has to stay flying (probably) and has no hands will mean that it simply cannot reach down far enough to eat you.
- Aim for its eyes or nose in a fight. Both of there are extreamly important sensory organs to the shark.
It'll be interesting to see how many of these rules are broken next week
I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.