Favorite group poll

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
User avatar
Bouncy Castle
Member
 
Posts: 12194
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: Favorite group poll

Postby deldaisy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:08 pm

MongoGutman wrote:Lets see where you really stand - no if and buts and "these oh and him/her from there"s

The Wizards of UU
The City Guard
The Witches
Tiffany and the Nan Mac Feegle
Death & Co
Moist Von Lipwig & Co



If if if if but but but but but

I learnt very early in life there is rarely black and white. That and the fact I love really pissing off people who want a this or that answer.... :twisted:

Witches / Guards / Death. Can't chose between any of them. "And I see NO reason TO chose.... just because YOU said I had to :D :D :D :P
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
User avatar
deldaisy
Member
 
Posts: 8032
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:57 pm

For me it is:
The Wizards of UU
Tiffany and the Nac Mac Feegles
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 15230
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:00 pm

I love agreeing to hate agreeing to love hating Pyramids. :D

In the Moist and Co, does that include Good Omens, Nation, Truckers (etc), Johnny (etc) and Once More With Footnotes?
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby pip » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:17 pm

poohcarrot wrote:I love agreeing to hate agreeing to love hating Pyramids. :D

In the Moist and Co, does that include Good Omens, Nation, Truckers (etc), Johnny (etc) and Once More With Footnotes?


And every other book written or unwritten in every possible dimension. :wink:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby MongoGutman » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:26 pm

For me it's the Guards
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? ~~ Oddball
User avatar
MongoGutman
Member
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: London UK

Postby deldaisy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:28 pm

MongoGutman wrote:For me it's the Guards


Seee.... THIS is how mongo wanted us to reply :D :D :D
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
User avatar
deldaisy
Member
 
Posts: 8032
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby pip » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:30 pm

We never do whats expected . This way is so much more fun. :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby deldaisy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 pm

pip wrote:We never do whats expected . This way is so much more fun. :lol:

TOTALLY agree :twisted:
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
User avatar
deldaisy
Member
 
Posts: 8032
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby pip » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:33 pm

So when you filling out the biography :lol: :lol: :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby deldaisy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:48 pm

pip wrote:So when you filling out the biography :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did. Not my fault it vaporised.
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
User avatar
deldaisy
Member
 
Posts: 8032
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby pip » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 pm

deldaisy wrote:
pip wrote:So when you filling out the biography :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did. Not my fault it vaporised.



:wink: :wink: :wink:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:54 pm

I'm not prepared to choose until I've had my question clarified. :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby DaveC » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:47 pm

pip wrote:
deldaisy wrote:
pip wrote:So when you filling out the biography :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did. Not my fault it vaporised.



:wink: :wink: :wink:


Did I miss something? Did your life evaporate leaving you with just a now and no then? :?
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
User avatar
DaveC
Member
 
Posts: 3820
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am
Location: Portishead, UK

Postby pip » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:48 pm

DaveC wrote:
pip wrote:
deldaisy wrote:
pip wrote:So when you filling out the biography :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did. Not my fault it vaporised.



:wink: :wink: :wink:


Did I miss something? Did your life evaporate leaving you with just a now and no then? :?


:lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

PreviousNext

Return to Discworld novels

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests