YouTube

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby pip » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:32 am

DaveC wrote:
pip wrote:I watch to the end of the credits on every film.
You just never know whats hidden away :D

:D

You probably have no choice on this :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby michelanCello » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:47 am

Me too, but not only because there still might be something in the end, but it's a polite thing to do. I mean, in the good old days they used to start a movie with a list of all the people who worked on it, which can be really boring sometimes, but those seconds in which their name shows up on the screen are really important for those people, knowing that thousands of spectators have seen that they were also part of the movie. But now that it's at the end, almost no one stays to watch... Usually we only know the name of the director and leading characters of a movie, but they're only a tiny part of a film. I think all those other people deserve their moment of fame too...
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby pip » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:50 am

michelanCello wrote:

Me too, but not only because there still might be something in the end, but it's a polite thing to do. I mean, in the good old days they used to start a movie with a list of all the people who worked on it, which can be really boring sometimes, but those seconds in which their name shows up on the screen are really important for those people, knowing that thousands of spectators have seen that they were also part of the movie. But now that it's at the end, almost no one stays to watch... Usually we only know the name of the director and leading characters of a movie, but they're only a tiny part of a film. I think all those other people deserve their moment of fame too...

Plus there was great recipes in Hot Shots :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:44 pm

favorite vid of all time though this was altered for nokia :D

cat and fan
And in Heather's case, there were sometimes Third Thoughts and Fourth Thoughts, although these were quite difficult to manage and sometimes led her to walk into doors
ghostsecurity28

David Lynch on iphone

Postby DaveC » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:53 am

Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

Postby spideyGirl » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:29 pm

spideyGirl

Postby Quatermass » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:53 am

Just discovered Hellsing Ultimate Abridged by Team "Dragonball Z Abridged" Four Star. Not to everyone's liking, but if anyone has ever seen the anime series Hellsing, then this is for you. And if you like black comedy up to the levels of The League of Gentlemen, well, this is also for you.

Watch the first episode here.

Keep in mind, there's a lot of violence, swearing, sexual references, and a well-endowed British police girl.
All you need to understand
Is everything you know is wrong!

-Weird Al Yankovic
Quatermass

Previous

Return to TV, film, theatre