Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
I got 9/10.
How well will you do?
For those who don't know the abbreviations used:
WLTM = Would Like To Meet
SOH = Sense Of Humour
YL = Young Lady
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
- Posts: 29056
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
- Posts: 10425
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
- Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!
5......... I have got no romance in my bones!
- Posts: 943
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:46 pm
- Location: Bridgwater Somerset
- Posts: 1863
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 pm
- Location: italy-genova
"Why is that gas stove wearing a hat?"
"He's going out"
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am
- Location: York, England, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe
I got the xxxxx one wrong.
Edited by Tony due to a major clue by Jane.
The rumour spread through the city like: ______.
C) Venereal disease
D) A disco of pain
- Posts: 671
- Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:56 pm
- Location: Sydney, Australia
7/10 - I still don't like those early books.
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:39 pm
- Location: Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 7254
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
Return to Games
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests