Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
That was just disturbing
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
- Posts: 9448
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
- Location: KILDARE
Ooh! I was right about Dune. (great book, absolutely awful film.)
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
- Posts: 10425
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
- Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
The rest of us are a bit crap.
- Posts: 12328
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
- Location: London
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 15885
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Temporarily lost ability to speak after that picture. And they do this for fame and fortune?
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 pm
poohcarrot wrote:Ooh! I was right about Dune. (great book, absolutely awful film.)
Couldn't agree more
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Posts: 9050
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm
- Location: Lelystad, The Netherlands
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest