James Patterson

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

James Patterson

Postby StevenF50 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Hello,

Who has heard of the author James Patterson? If you have heard of James Patterson then have you read any of his books? I've read a few and he's a great author, the books are fantastic. If you want to find out about him then visit his website: http://jamespatterson.com/index.php . The Maximum Ride series is the best of James, well that's what I think but this don't blink one sounds good!

Thanks.
StevenF50

Postby Maria » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Thanks for the recommendation. Wow he's written a lot of books!
Maria

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 pm

I've not read any of them, but I have enjoyed the Alex Cross movies (Kiss The Girls and Along Came a Spider) starring Morgan Freeman. :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:34 am

James Patterson is prolific, though he does tend to co-author a lot of his books.

The Women's Murder Club series are great. Made into a TV show in the States, then cancelled after about 3 had been shown.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby DaveC » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 am

Tonyblack wrote:I've not read any of them, but I have enjoyed the Alex Cross movies (Kiss The Girls and Along Came a Spider) starring Morgan Freeman. :D

I've only seen Along Came a Spider, it's good. My other half is currently reading a comic series of his called Witches and Wizards. :D
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

Postby Stumped » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:17 pm

I've played some of the Women's Murder Club hidden object games, but I've never read the books. Are they maybe a bit too graphic for my age group? :? ...if the games are anything to go by.
Stumped

Postby Maria » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:13 pm

I've been reading his books since I was 8. I think it's alright to read them Matt. Sure, the games can be a bit graphic, but it's only a game. :!:
Maria

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Stumped wrote:I've played some of the Women's Murder Club hidden object games, but I've never read the books. Are they maybe a bit too graphic for my age group? :? ...if the games are anything to go by.

How old are you?
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Return to Non-Discworld books