New Discworld games?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby ramtopsman » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:45 pm

I want a Role Playing Video Game would be nice been tryin to get people who know how to make games to help me out a little i cant seem the get the nack of coding myself :) shame i can animate well for sprites and background and so fourth but when i comes to making them move in paths and tiles im useless
Check out all things pratchett at

www.youtube.com/user/ramtopsman
ramtopsman

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:09 am

slimsim wrote:Personally I think something on the lines of the Fable series could work well for a Discworld game, although with a little more interactivity and variety.
Welcome to the site, slimsim! :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Spiggle » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Hey guys! I was just wondering, what do people think of a battle for middle earth/age of... style strategy game of the discworld? We could have a foreign country like Agatea as opponents and take on the role of the Patrician, commanding the war troops. Recruit our allies in Lancre, and maybe have Rincewind wandering about the battlefield, and for some reason have his survival essential to the game. What do you all think? I like the idea of adapting the already-existing system, though. That could be fun.
Spiggle

Postby Maria » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:10 pm

There's Discworld games? I did not realise this! :o I'll need to get my Christmas wish list up to date.
Maria

Previous

Return to Games