The god game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby unseenu » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:50 pm

unseenu decided to put a stop to the infinite regression before all forums in all universes were destroyed,he scribbled a post on a piece of paper and dropped it into the mailbox with the ones posted by mortals.The words written on the paper caused the infinite regression to end at universe number metherabum* by making all the people of that universe destroy their internet system before another god game could be madethe same post was made in all universes** .He felt the fabric of reality spring back to a comfortable length even though it was now slightly misshapen by being stretched to breaking point by imaginary forums.

*or 19 to those of you who can't count sheep properly

**the fact that you are reading this in universe yan is proof of this
Proof that L-Space exists in this universe

Fact 1:Heavier things distort time and space more
Fact 2:A page with ink on it is heavier than an unprinted page
Conclusion:A book distorts time and space more than blank papers
unseenu

Postby KPDGaskell » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 pm

So do I exist now or not?
"Note for Americans and other aliens: Milton Keynes is a new city approximately halfway between London and Birmingham. It was built to be modern, efficient, healthy, and, all in all, a pleasant place to live. Many Britons find this amusing." -Good Omens
KPDGaskell

Postby bikkit » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:04 pm

one day the goddess bikket returned unto the planet.

h-hello?
hello?

oh

Geuss we have to start again then

bye

AAAAARGH! A COCKROACH!

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby deldaisy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:35 pm

:D :D :D :D

Deldaisy (having being reincarnated as a cockroach when the universe disappeared... and having NO recall of that memorable incident in 1983 when she woke up curled up between her BFF and her BFF's mother's rose garden thinking only that the last words she DID remember was her BFF saying" "Oh bugger! The Margerita recipe said to put in three shots of tequila and I have put in three cups!" to which I replied, "Well don't waste it. Just use cups for shots for the whole recipe :). It's not like we will drink the lot and we can save the rest for the weekend. " to which she replied "Good idea!" .... and having credited this night to the fact she was NOW reincarnated as a cockroach) crawled up Bikkits leg and onto her shoulder, hung off her earlobe and whispered "Hi!"
deldaisy

Postby michelanCello » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:43 pm

The goddess michelanCello was astonished that her cocroach-collegue, goddess deldaisy was still alive after such a long sentence. :wink:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby deldaisy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:56 pm

michelanCello wrote:The goddess michelanCello was astonished that her cocroach-collegue, goddess deldaisy was still alive after such a long sentence. :wink:

O - M - G 's
:shock:
I'm a GODDESS?!!! :shock: :shock:
Yesssssssssssssssssss!

Goddess Cockroach Deldaisy wondered what to do with her new found power. She retired to her satin chasie loungie thingy with Goddess MichelanCello and a couple of shoe catalogues and told the semi-naked slave boys to fan them while they casually perusing the slaves tanned, toned, muscular bodies, thier biceps rippling with every sweep of the palm leaves.... ""Fan harder!" she ordered as she drooled into SIPPED I meant SIPPED on her Margarita.
deldaisy

Postby bikkit » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:23 pm

The godess bikkit re-made grass. And flowers. And put the sun back to a normal colour instead of post apocolyptic red

and then went to sit on the satin chaise loungy thingy

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby deldaisy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Deldaisy shuffled along the chaise loungie thingy to make room for Bikkit, handed Bikkit a Margerita and invented chocolate.
deldaisy

Postby michelanCello » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 pm

When goddesses Bikkit and deldaisy were so drunk they stared dancing on the table singing a song about some weird animal with needles ( :shock: ), goddess mC quickly made some pictures to amuse the archeologists (which of course she didn't know what they were, but it sounded like something that'd be going to exist in the future). :P
Listen.
michelanCello

Postby deldaisy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Deldaisy and Bikkit put on Banana-Rama CD's, jammed on some silly crocodile and dog headdresses ........ and ... walked - like - an - Egyptian!
while MC did some carvings to mark the occasion.
deldaisy

Postby bikkit » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Hey, waitsh, I *hic* invented choco....choco....wassit....chocolate. It grew on treesh. Treesh i tell you. An, an, they worshipped me fo' it. They ded. Fo'real.

chocolate trees spontaniously appeared. The remaining youmans gasped. Thier gods had returned.

bikkit

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Elsewhere the Goddess Shadow awoke from her way-to-much-chocmilk slumber...
"Huh?,what's going on?"
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby bikkit » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Bikkit cured her drunkness

SAHDOWWW! YOU SURRVIVED! I think it was a nuclear fallout.....our steampunkness didn't last......

bikkit

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:09 pm

No :o ,not the steampunkness! We must fix this!

and so the Goddess's Shadow and Bikkit started teaching the remaining Youmans about steam trains 8) Soon trains stretched far over the pancake again(is it still a pancake? :? )

The Goddess Shadow then started searching to see if any of Her ninjas survived :(
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby michelanCello » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:57 pm

While everyone was very busy rearranging the world, goddess mC was doing some gardening while goddess deldaisy was peacefully snorring beside her.

Yup, it's a mad world. :wink:
Listen.
michelanCello

PreviousNext

Return to Games