James Patterson

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

James Patterson

Postby StevenF50 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Hello,

Who has heard of the author James Patterson? If you have heard of James Patterson then have you read any of his books? I've read a few and he's a great author, the books are fantastic. If you want to find out about him then visit his website: http://jamespatterson.com/index.php . The Maximum Ride series is the best of James, well that's what I think but this don't blink one sounds good!

Thanks.
StevenF50

Postby Maria » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Thanks for the recommendation. Wow he's written a lot of books!
Maria

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 pm

I've not read any of them, but I have enjoyed the Alex Cross movies (Kiss The Girls and Along Came a Spider) starring Morgan Freeman. :D
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:34 am

James Patterson is prolific, though he does tend to co-author a lot of his books.

The Women's Murder Club series are great. Made into a TV show in the States, then cancelled after about 3 had been shown.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby DaveC » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 am

Tonyblack wrote:I've not read any of them, but I have enjoyed the Alex Cross movies (Kiss The Girls and Along Came a Spider) starring Morgan Freeman. :D

I've only seen Along Came a Spider, it's good. My other half is currently reading a comic series of his called Witches and Wizards. :D
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

Postby Stumped » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:17 pm

I've played some of the Women's Murder Club hidden object games, but I've never read the books. Are they maybe a bit too graphic for my age group? :? ...if the games are anything to go by.
Stumped

Postby Maria » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:13 pm

I've been reading his books since I was 8. I think it's alright to read them Matt. Sure, the games can be a bit graphic, but it's only a game. :!:
Maria

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Stumped wrote:I've played some of the Women's Murder Club hidden object games, but I've never read the books. Are they maybe a bit too graphic for my age group? :? ...if the games are anything to go by.

How old are you?
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Return to Non-Discworld books