coupla quizzes see how you did ?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

coupla quizzes see how you did ?

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 pm

http://quiz.ivillage.co.uk/uk_travel/tests/where.htm

Where in the world are you?
You scored 73% correct!

You know your globe
You've got a healthy interest in the world and a great memory for quirky facts, without being a total trivia bore. You love watching quiz shows and shouting out the answers but don�t always get them right. If you want to read up for an appearance on Master Mind, check out more information on famous destinations or visit the iVillage entertainment channel to catch up on celebrity gossip.

Quirky news?
http://quiz.ivillage.co.uk/uk_politics/ ... kynews.htm

You scored 90% correct!

No fooling you
You're either a no-nonsense person who is never easily led or you love weird news so much that you spend your days scanning the newspapers for tales of bizarre deaths and wacky people. You are probably the sort of person who could make anyone believe that the moon was made of cheese, or that the moon landings never actually happened and were in fact just part of a government conspiracy. But then, were they?

Who is your celebrity twin?
http://quiz.ivillage.co.uk/uk_politics/ ... leQuiz.htm

Gwen Stefani
When it comes to personal style, you're in a league of your own. You're not afraid to mix vintage punk with mainstream elegance, and the same can be said about your personality. You're hardcore alternative in some ways but totally classy in others. You exude confidence and coolness, which makes you both likeable and successful. You love making a statement, and people generally respect you more for it.

what kind of cat are you?
http://quiz.ivillage.co.uk/uk_astrology/tests/cats.htm

Snowshoe
The Snowshoe is gregarious and talkative. She is always ready for fun and will often try to instigate a game. While her strong intellect leads her to try new things, it also causes her to become easily bored when a task is mastered. Variety is truly the spice of life for this kitty! Affectionate with others and eager to interact, the Snowshoe is always the �belle of the ball�.

never even heard of a snowshoe cat ?

And in Heather's case, there were sometimes Third Thoughts and Fourth Thoughts, although these were quite difficult to manage and sometimes led her to walk into doors
ghostsecurity28

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:46 pm

You scored 91% correct!

Trivia quiz queen Call Chris Tarrant now. Who Wants to be a Millionaire would be a breeze for you. You take an interest in the world and are fascinated by quirky facts. Maybe you should take the time to visit these places you know so much about?

The quirky news quiz
You scored 90% correct!

No fooling you You're either a no-nonsense person who is never easily led or you love weird news so much that you spend your days scanning the newspapers for tales of bizarre deaths and wacky people. You are probably the sort of person who could make anyone believe that the moon was made of cheese, or that the moon landings never actually happened and were in fact just part of a government conspiracy. But then, were they?

What Kind of Cat Would You Be?

Norwegian Forest Cat
The Norwegian Forest Cat is strong and independent. She is reserved with newcomers but blossoms in the company of old friends. Confidently defending what is hers, she does not like strangers in her territory. Her luxurious coat is a lot to handle, and needs regular upkeep. An amazing athlete, the Norwegian Forest Cat thrives on physical activity, and no leap is too great or prey too quick for her to tackle. This huntress is clearly queen of her domain!
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Tonyblack wrote:

Norwegian Forest Cat
The Norwegian Forest Cat is strong and independent. She is reserved with newcomers but blossoms in the company of old friends. Confidently defending what is hers, she does not like strangers in her territory. Her luxurious coat is a lot to handle, and needs regular upkeep. An amazing athlete, the Norwegian Forest Cat thrives on physical activity, and no leap is too great or prey too quick for her to tackle. This huntress is clearly queen of her domain!

LOL they should add psychotic with vandalistic tendencies > thats my cat for you :)
And in Heather's case, there were sometimes Third Thoughts and Fourth Thoughts, although these were quite difficult to manage and sometimes led her to walk into doors
ghostsecurity28

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Me too! :P

Where in the world

You scored 91% correct!
Trivia quiz queen Call Chris Tarrant now. Who Wants to be a Millionaire would be a breeze for you. You take an interest in the world and are fascinated by quirky facts. Maybe you should take the time to visit these places you know so much about? Try booking a holiday to an exotic location.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:58 am

You scored 83% correct!

Trivia quiz queen Call Chris Tarrant now. Who Wants to be a Millionaire would be a breeze for you. You take an interest in the world and are fascinated by quirky facts. Maybe you should take the time to visit these places you know so much about? Try booking a holiday to an exotic location.

You scored 90% correct!

No fooling you
You're either a no-nonsense person who is never easily led or you love weird news so much that you spend your days scanning the newspapers for tales of bizarre deaths and wacky people. You are probably the sort of person who could make anyone believe that the moon was made of cheese, or that the moon landings never actually happened and were in fact just part of a government conspiracy. But then, were they?
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby pip » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:12 am

You scored 91% correct!

You scored 70% correct!

Holding your own You are a budding barmy news reporter with a sound knowledge of the nutty. You have accepted the idea that strange but true stories are a fact of life but you aren't becoming obsessed with them - which is probably a good thing. Be happy that you know the truth is out there - but you'd rather not know every detail of the weird things that humans get up to.

Ocicat
The Ocicat is both playful and devoted. She may spring into action on a whim at any moment, or languidly pass an hour away in the lap of a loved one. The Ocicat is happiest with friends and struggles at being solitary for any period of time. Her exotic, no-fuss coat is a breeze to maintain, and looking her best comes easily. Inquisitive by nature, she gets into trouble from time to time. But any trouble is soon forgotten because she is off on a new adventure in a flash!
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby The Mad Collector » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:28 pm

You scored 100% correct!

Trivia quiz queen Call Chris Tarrant now. Who Wants to be a Millionaire would be a breeze for you. You take an interest in the world and are fascinated by quirky facts.
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:38 pm

I buggered up the Polar bear question, thinking that coz it spent so much time in the water it was n't "land-based" :roll:
poohcarrot

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:49 pm

poohcarrot wrote:I buggered up the Polar bear question, thinking that coz it spent so much time in the water it was n't "land-based" :roll:
That's the one I buggered up too. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Also I thought Polar bears and grizzlies didn't eat meat. I know they eat fish but I didn't think they ate people etc. Penguins and seals are a bit like fish. Do Polar bears eat seals? :?
poohcarrot

Postby pip » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Polar bears do eat seals.
They can't pick up a penguin however what with being in completely different hemispheres. :wink:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:04 pm

pip wrote:Polar bears do eat seals.
They can't pick up a penguin however what with being in completely different hemispheres. :wink:

:roll: I knew that! :roll:
I asked one of my students yesterday why Polar bears didn't eat penguins. :roll:
It's after midnight here, I'm not working tomorrow, my wife and peskies have gone to bed and I'm a bit drunk - that's my excuse. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby pip » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:25 pm

We'll allow it. :D
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby michelanCello » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:25 pm

What Kind of Cat Would You Be?

Persian
The Persian is a relaxed observer. She quietly takes in the details of her surroundings and is happiest in her role as a spectator. The Persian will gladly accept affection, but does not often seek it out. Her loving and patient nature makes her an ideal housemate while her stress-free nature will allow her to make friends with whoever stops by. The Persian's greatest past time is grooming her thick, tangle-prone fur, but it's worth the effort, because she always looks fabulous!

Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:11 pm

I also got Persian 8)
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Next

Return to Games