who were you in a past life ?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

who were you in a past life ?

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:01 am

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/pandora ... good-quiz/

I played the quiz and pretty much got what I am now !!!!
though in a past life regression I was burned as a witch over in america

You Scored as Fortune Teller

You were a fortune teller in a past life and you spent your days traveling from town to town in a gypsy caravan. You reached a great deal of people ranging from peasants to friends of royalty with your visions. You were seldom wrong- and if you were it was only because you were having a bad day. You predicted your own death and even escaped it a couple of times before you finally decided to give in to the natural order and keeled over when you felt it was time.

Witch
70%
Slave
70%
Fortune Teller
70%
Executioner.
70%
Pirate
70%
Outlaw.
65%
Pioneer.
65%
Royalty
65%
Peasant.
55%
New Soul.
55%
Not human
50%
Convict.
40%
And in Heather's case, there were sometimes Third Thoughts and Fourth Thoughts, although these were quite difficult to manage and sometimes led her to walk into doors
ghostsecurity28

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 am

You Scored as Pioneer.

You were a pioneer in a past life. At one point or another you traveled to the west in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a log cabin, a large family, and plenty of land to work with. You, like your peers, learned to do everything yourself. You died protecting your children from a large grizzly bear. The bear died with you, and your children lived to carry out full and enriching lives.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Penfold » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:39 am

You Scored as a Grizzly Bear.

You were a grizzly bear in a past life. At one point or another food was running scarce. You went in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a stone cave, a mate and several cubs, and plenty of land to hunt and forage in. You died when you were attacked by a strange pink blob on two legs while speculating whether its offspring would make a good lunch. The pink blob died when you fell on top of it, and your children carried out full and enriching lives as fur coats.
Actually, I scored as a Pioneer as well, with the same background as Pooh. :lol:
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Len Brook Photography
Penfold

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:32 am

You Scored as Witch

You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

Slave
75%
Witch
75%
Outlaw.
75%
Peasant.
75%
Pirate
75%
Pioneer.
65%
New Soul.
65%
Royalty
60%
Convict.
55%
Executioner.
20%
Not human
15%
Fortune Teller
10%

Witch, slave, outlaw, peasant and pirate got the same score. Odd combo :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby pip » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:41 am

Bloody hell . Pioneers everywhere. Want to go exploring Penfold and Pooh.:D :D :D :D :D

You Scored as Pioneer.

You were a pioneer in a past life. At one point or another you traveled to the west in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a log cabin, a large family, and plenty of land to work with. You, like your peers, learned to do everything yourself. You died protecting your children from a large grizzly bear. The bear died with you, and your children lived to carry out full and enriching lives.

Pioneer.
85%
Royalty
60%
New Soul.
60%
Witch
55%
Peasant.
50%
Fortune Teller
40%
Pirate
35%
Slave
35%
Convict.
30%
Executioner.
25%
Outlaw.
20%
Not human
10%
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:43 am

You were someone who couldn't be bothered with online quizzes that had more than 20 questions. :?
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Penfold » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:37 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Len Brook Photography
Penfold

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:27 am

Tonyblack wrote:You were someone who couldn't be bothered with online quizzes that had more than 20 questions. :?

Sheesh! The older generation of today have the attention span of a goldfish. If they're not playing Tomb Raider, they can't concentrate for...more.....than.....um....er.....what was I saying? :?
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:42 am

:evil: I HATE bloody hover links *thumps desk*

I got Witch as top result (85%) - hardly surprising (and I cheated a bit :P ) *cackles* but the mix was different to Sjoerd's and I think Pioneer was next on 80% but the ...ing hover link scratched the feedback result before I could look at it properly :(

and yes Tony's right - this one's far too long! :roll:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby mystmoon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:56 am

You Scored as Peasant.
You were a peasant in a past life and a very good person indeed. You lived a simple life and learned to deal with struggle as part of the natural order of things but overtime you became aware of the unjustice put upon your people. By cause of wanting a better life and respect for your brethren you chose to fight. You died in an uprising against the powers that be with humility and pride.

Peasant.
65%
Royalty
60%
Witch
55%
Pirate
55%
New Soul.
50%
Convict.
50%
Slave
45%
Pioneer.
40%
Outlaw.
35%
Fortune Teller
30%
Executioner.
20%
Not human
15%

:roll: nice to know i've gone up in the world a bit
"Why is that gas stove wearing a hat?"
"He's going out"
mystmoon

Location: York, England, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:40 pm

It wasn't me - it was my preincarnation. :P
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby michelanCello » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

You Scored as Fortune Teller
You were a fortune teller in a past life and you spent your days traveling from town to town in a gypsy caravan. You reached a great deal of people ranging from peasants to friends of royalty with your visions. You were seldom wrong- and if you were it was only because you were having a bad day. You predicted your own death and even escaped it a couple of times before you finally decided to give in to the natural order and keeled over when you felt it was time.

Fortune Teller
40%
Witch
40%
Pioneer.
35%
New Soul.
30%
Peasant.
25%
Royalty
25%
Executioner.
20%
Convict.
20%
Not human
20%
Pirate
20%
Slave
15%
Outlaw.
0%
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby The Mad Collector » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Another Pioneer, although I did think it was a very American biased quiz bearing in mind the questions

You Scored as Pioneer.

Pioneer.
90%
Witch
65%
Royalty
65%
Slave
65%
Convict.
50%
Fortune Teller
45%
Pirate
45%
Outlaw.
45%
New Soul.
35%
Not human
35%
Peasant.
25%
Executioner.
20%
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Jane » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 am

You Scored as Royalty
You were a person of royalty in a past life and spent your days in leisure surrounded by luxuriant things. Though you may have had a diplomatic and conscientous intent while carrying out your duties you were forever unaware of the plight of the ordinary man. This did not make you a bad person but more so rather a sheltered and somewhat ignorant one. You died of old age in a gilden-framed bed draped in silk.

New Soul.
70%
Royalty
70%
Witch
50%
Slave
50%
Outlaw.
50%
Peasant.
45%
Pioneer.
45%
Executioner.
40%
Convict.
40%
Pirate
25%
Fortune Teller
15%
Not human
10%

Hey, that's cool! Too bad I don't have a funny shaped birthmark and a sword that's been handed down for years.
The rumour spread through the city like: ______.
A) Wildfire
B) Margarine
C) Venereal disease
D) A disco of pain
Jane

Postby mspanners » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 am

Executioner it is then.........and in second and third ........Not Human, Outlaw...... all 65%

I died drunk in a pool of vomit................ :P

A life well Lived! 8)
mspanners

Next

Return to Games