Cup Reading

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:24 pm

ROFLMAO :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:28 pm

wot does that mean then jan
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Rolling On floor Laughing My Arse Off :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Catch-up » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:36 pm

:lol: Aha! Now I realize my mistake. I spit it into the sink instead. And I've been extra careful since then to make sure the filter doesn't fold over again. :wink: :lol:
Catch-up

Postby DivingBudgie » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:02 pm

Dotsie wrote:
DivingBudgie wrote:I think I once saw a kangaroo with a gun. :roll:

That was a scene in Crocodile Dundee. Was it on in the background? :D

I will probably be drummed out of the country for saying this (and as it is after midnight it is now officially Australia Day)

But I have never seen Croc dundee.
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison
DivingBudgie

Postby Tonyblack » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:05 pm

:lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby DivingBudgie » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Tonyblack wrote:I don't know - unless it's one of those cases where the filter breaks and the first you know of it is when you drink the last mouthful. The reading takes place on the kitchen wall when you spit it out. :lol:

Okay this got me thinking so I did a search

http://www.ps-magazine.com/Turkish_Coff ... _202.shtml

http://turkishcoffeeculture.com/fortune.html

hope this helps a little

basically to me it looks like each of them needs to be careful of rain storms as the future looks pretty muddy.
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison
DivingBudgie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:09 pm

I wish I'd never seen Crocodile Dundee 3 :evil:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby DivingBudgie » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:I wish I'd never seen Crocodile Dundee 3 :evil:

Maybe that is what the tea was warning me about not to go and see it.

Pretty strange considering I had no intentions of doing it but there you go.

In yet another unAustralian act I have not been to see the baz luhrman movie australia. Basically I can not stand kidman and no amount of Hugh Jackman makes up for it.

And yup I think my Aunt does not need tealeaves to see what she sees. As a very young child she looked at one of her uncles and said she saw black all around him and knew he was going to die.

What scares me and amuses one of my friends no end is the fact I get flashes.
I was talking to a friend and into my head came the thought that she was going to leave her husband (there were no outward signs and we were discussing work at the time) She left him 6 months later.
A few other things have happened like a phone ringing and me knowing what the phone call was about (a friends husband had been killed in an accident but when the phone rang I knew something was wrong with him there was no reason to assume he would be in an accident)

It sort of freaks me out because somethimes there is no way I could of deduced the idea. Don't even get me started on my dreams which have come true although thankfully never as bad as in my dreams (instead of breaking my leg I dislocated my knee, still spent a long time on crutches)

Same as my Aunt this has happened since I was young.
DivingBudgie

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum