(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
my name is hazell from oxford just started reading terry pratchett
- New member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:46 pm
Welcome to the site Hazell.
Later this month a load of fans will be coming your way for Stephen Briggs' theatre company version of Wyrd Sisters.
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:12 pm
- Location: Reading - England
Hi Hazell! Sometimes I wish I was only just starting to read Terry's books. You are in for a great big treat!
- Posts: 28507
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
Hi Hazell! Enjoy the ride
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 9377
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
welcome to the site hazel have fun
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8393
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
This could be the start of something big Hazel!
Pterry is addictive in the nicest possible way
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10248
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
Hello, Hazel, welcome to the forum.
- Posts: 2455
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am
- Location: Devon
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: ireland
Hi Hazel. Read with awe, your'e only a "Pratchett-virgin" once
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 pm
- Location: Norway
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests