Death at the Library - The Ephebe whowazzit game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Thank you Willem.

If the players agree I suggest we forget about the donations and get one with the game it's nearly over :wink:

There is from now on no more betting!
On lofty Beysitoun the lingering sun looks down on ceaseless labors, long begun.
Sjoerd3000

Postby meerkat » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:10 pm

MC, do what YOU THINK is right and what YOU want to do! It is only a game and we can play again!

Do not think you'll upset anyone! (No one was more upset than me when I got knifed in the back!).

I repeat. Do what YOU think is right and do not let others tell you what to do! (having just done that myself! :wink: :lol: )
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby michelanCello » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 pm

meerkat wrote:MC, do what YOU THINK is right and what YOU want to do! It is only a game and we can play again!

Do not think you'll upset anyone! (No one was more upset than me when I got knifed in the back!).

I repeat. Do what YOU think is right and do not let others tell you what to do! (having just done that myself! :wink: :lol: )

I usually do... problem is, I have to settle with my own conscience...

Anyway, I think I definitely made up my mind. But I don't dare write it down yet... When I'm posting my last vote (that'll be tomorrow), I'll give you the precise reason for that... but I have to sleep one more time for that...
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:I think MC can make up her own mind. So I won't change the outcome of the game :roll:

Damn! :roll: Worth a try though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As Dotsie would say,
I am still "convinced" Dotsie is the killer. 8)

However, I would be surprised but not completely shocked if mC is the killer. I mean, at the moment she's faffing around like Miss Faff shopping in Faffy Faff and Sons faff shop! :roll:

If Willem is the killer I'll shave my head, go and live on the top of a mountain for the rest of my life eating only rancid yak butter and stale rice. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 am

I withdraw the offer. Sorry I stooped to pooh's level. I won't post in here again, let the chips fall where they may.

I just don't react very well to being bullied :(
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:35 am

After reading Dotsie´s and Mc´s posts I´ve decided to end the game as it isn´t fun anymore.

So I can reveal that Dotsie wasn´t a killer. MC was innocent too and Willem was Platokles the killer.
On lofty Beysitoun the lingering sun looks down on ceaseless labors, long begun.
Sjoerd3000

Postby meerkat » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:45 am

KNEW IT!!!!! But i got deaded so couldn't do any more!

Shame it's over. Shame it all got a bit tricky at the end. :cry:
Last edited by meerkat on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby Willem » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 am

Platokles was packing his things. Framing Dotsopolous for the murders seemed to have worked, but if he killed Michelancellodipidopolopopotamus tonight, he'd be the only one left and sure to be identified as the killer! His escape route planned out, there was just one thing left to do...

Poohdactylos woke from the smell of rancid yak butter coming from the window of his small cell. He felt around for his lamp when his hand touched something sharp. 'What's this then?' he exclaimed in wonder.
"It's one of those whatchamacallits, you old cuddlebunny fool' said Jan from the adjoining cell. "You know, those things you shave your head with. I hear pyramids keep them sharp!"
Willem

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Congratulations Willem. :P
You were brilliant!

Well I certainly succeeded in being the gawper from hell, didn't I? :roll:

My apologies for any offence caused, especially to Dotsie. :oops:

But as Dotsie would say,
"If you can't stand being accused of bullying, then don't play!"

Count me out the next game.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Willem wrote:Poohdactylos woke from the smell of rancid yak butter coming from the window of his small cell. He felt around for his lamp when his hand touched something sharp. 'What's this then?' he exclaimed in wonder.
"It's one of those whatchamacallits, you old cuddlebunny fool' said Jan from the adjoining cell. "You know, those things you shave your head with. I hear pyramids keep them sharp!"

"Don't worry hon - look what came with this loaf of bread Michelancellodipidopolopopotamus brought in for our breakfast!" Jano held up a long flat roughly textured piece of metal "... and the bars in these cells are really manky an' wobbly. And the plaster's really crumbly on my window, but I'm too short to reach it - if we file through through one of the partition bars so you could give me a bunk up..."
As JVQ droned on as usual, the plan looked as good as anything else on offer.
"DJELIBEYBI'S nice this time of year so I hear dearest... lots of Pyramids there. We could even pretend to be married!." :wink:

Guys - really great game. :D Shame about the end petering out but then I share some of the blame for doing a lot of winding up before it got too much. Actually I think my cuddlebunny's been consorting with with Muses far too much (I blame Thalia myself! :roll: ) so as Willem's pardner I get to select some nuptial music for the shaven one this time. Let's make it a real classicthis time though! 8)

See the blind man shooting at the world
Arrows flying taking toll...
If you've been bad, Lord I know you have
And I've been high on too strong meds
We'd better close our eyes and bow our heads
And wait for the ricochet...

And enough with the melodrama blind man - if Willem doesn't want to, I think you should narrate the next one as a penance so you have to behave* yourself for a change! :twisted: :lol:

* But not too much huh? I love it when you're ebil! :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Previous

Return to Games