Sign-up Death at the Library and What do I do now?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 pm

What goes around, comes around. :lol:

Six people voted for me in the first round. :shock:

DJ - killed
Crys - voted off
bikkit - killed
Jan - voted off
meerkat killed

There's just one more to go now - Dotsie! :twisted:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Dearest pratcarrot Image

I can gawp - Darius can haunt... I won't be doing much of either however unless you really tempt me with your useless meanderings.

Ever considered that my - what was it? - 1. Completely raving bonkers :shock: or 2. A psychologically-gifted, strategical genius :shock: or... I'm not bothering to include the most popular 'killer' of all time :lol:
partner and I may have discussed last night's kill prior to vote off - right at the start of the last day phase as well :lol:

I love it when a plan comes together... :wink:

PS - and I can still receive and answer PMs of course :) And abide by the rules too 8)
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Dead Jano

I'm just waiting and looking forward to seeing who Dotsie's going to go for.
I could do with a laugh! :lol:

Is she going to go for the person who started the vote-for-Jan-the-killer band wagon ie; mC.
Or is she going to go for the person who cast the final vote for you, so condemning you death and an eternity in purgatory for your sins, ie Willem.

I'm also looking forward to her trying to puruade mC to vote for Willem, when last round mC said the killers were either Jan or Dotsie.
I'm also looking forward to her trying to pursuade Willem to vote for mC, after Willem has already stated the most probable killers were Jan and Dotsie, and last round he voted for Dotsie.

I've got my popcorn ready. :lol:

You love it when a plan comes together? :shock:
Exactly which plan are you meandering on about now? :?
The one where you and another killer manage to turn certain victory into a defeat? :lol:
The one where you get voted off by a load of people who have never played the game before? :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Stop! Stop! - my ribs still hurt you bugger! :lol:

Get out on that main thread NOW! and stop teasing everyone you wretched cuddlebunny Image
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:43 am

That last smiley is cute and girly. :?
I don't do cute and girly. :twisted:

I was going to leave the main thread alone. There's nothing I wanted to add. If the innocents lose now, it's their own stupid fault. But just for you Dead Jano.... :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:43 am

You are such a tart poohcarrot - Image

I wondered when you'd get irritated with that one... :P Well, now we've both had our say on the state of affairs out in the open main thread I'm quite happy to stay in here and play with you without saying anything more meaningful than have Dead Darius order a Thal at Harga's out there? :lol:

It's not really fair to mess with everyone's heads at this stage I guess - but then that's really not down to me is it? Happy to fall in with you from hereon my dearest :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:03 am

MichelanCello

Win or lose, you've played brilliantly. If you lose, then I for one will not think you're the "numpty" that Grumpy Dotsie will say you are. :P

If you hadn't voted for Jan, while totally ignoring the advice of Grumpy Dotsie, the killers would have won.

I particularly liked it when Dead Jano patronised you... :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm wrote: You've played a good intelligent game for a rookie and I hope you'll be in again for the next one having learned a lot about how to play the blame game - don't make any assumptions... :wink:

...and you came back with a great "put-me-down" line... :lol:
mC wrote:By the way, Jan, since you turned out to be a killer and your "I-could-be-this-I-could-be-that" tactic didn't work, I'd suggest not to continue, because it isn't very genuine anymore, talking in conditional.

So I'd like to dedicate a Muse song to you. 8)
Exo Politics from Blackholes.

"As conspiracies unwind,
Will you slam shut, or free your mind?
Or will you stay hypnotised?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pdtnDW7ca8

Good luck! :P
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:01 pm

:lol: Reduced to repeating what I've already said quite openly in the main thread on this thread where it's not so shaming darlink?

*tuts* 8) Never mind - we're sort of agreeing that whoever wins now thoroughly deserves to.

As for the 'riposte' - I think mc now understands how the killer's continuing strategy has evolved after she went for our back-up (and as it turns out much more entertaining) plan. :D

This is a better idea posting the snideys in here though - what will be will be and we'll both be twisting and torturing if we continue out there. But then again you'll miss the opps to make a further display of the 'gawper from hell' persona - you wish. :P

Choose your battlefield Muse fan - I don't care where we fight :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby michelanCello » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 pm

poohcarrot wrote:MichelanCello

Win or lose, you've played brilliantly. If you lose, then I for one will not think you're the "numpty" that Grumpy Dotsie will say you are. :P

If you hadn't voted for Jan, while totally ignoring the advice of Grumpy Dotsie, the killers would have won.

I particularly liked it when Dead Jano patronised you... :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm wrote: You've played a good intelligent game for a rookie and I hope you'll be in again for the next one having learned a lot about how to play the blame game - don't make any assumptions... :wink:

...and you came back with a great "put-me-down" line... :lol:
mC wrote:By the way, Jan, since you turned out to be a killer and your "I-could-be-this-I-could-be-that" tactic didn't work, I'd suggest not to continue, because it isn't very genuine anymore, talking in conditional.

So I'd like to dedicate a Muse song to you. 8)
Exo Politics from Blackholes.

"As conspiracies unwind,
Will you slam shut, or free your mind?
Or will you stay hypnotised?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pdtnDW7ca8

Good luck! :P

I know the song (Image) , but thanks for dedicating it to me - no one's ever dedicated a song to me. How touching! Image
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:42 am

I haven't mentioned this before, but this is quite interesting. :shock:

If I was a killer and saw my partner was in trouble, I would be already laying the groundwork for the next day's victim. 8)
Dotsie had already said she was "convinced" meerkat was the killer, and had voted for her.
The following was posted after Dead Jano had been voted off, but before the killing of meerkat.

"The killer was someone getting grief from you" ie meerkat (as a puppet)
"and feeling a bit stressed about it." ie meerkat was stressed, mainly because of her move
"Jan took a fall because that's the sort of thing she would do for a friend" - ie meerkat. Jan and meerkat are friends
"That's why I think it must be meerkat"

So Jan and Dotsie were both scheming to kill Willem, leaving meerkat as the dummy to take the fall in the last round.
Willem was 99% certain to vote against Dotsie. He's a maths teacher, so must have thought the probability was that Dotsie is the killer.

Dotsie wrote:I almost hope that I killed this night phase, just to wipe that smurk off your face. As far as I'm concerned, Jan fell on her sword to protect her partner in crime. Who was the most guilty looking? Despite what you may say pooh, you might want to look at how many votes I had last round. Clearly everyone did not think I was the killer! :P

The killer was someone getting grief from you, and feeling a bit stressed about it. Jan took a fall because that's the sort of thing she would do for a friend. The only alternative to mk is Willem, who was also online at the last moment to change his vote, which he could do if Jan already had two votes.

But the one thing that absolutely makes no sense is, if both killers were online at 4pm, why didn't they both change their votes to one of the innocents and ensure a win? Then it wouldn't matter who looks guilty, becuase they'd be home free :? That's why I think it must be meerkat. If it were me, I'd risk it and change my vote to match Jan's.

(I killed this night phase - This Freudian slip made me laugh. :lol:)
The only alternative to mk is Willem, - So Dotsie herself agreed that mC isn't a killer! How does she know that? :shock:

So why didn't Dotsie kill Willem, leaving poor meerkat to be wiped out? :?
Because Dotsie and Jan are both contrary to extreme and would rather eat broken glass than let one of my predictions come true! :twisted:

Pooh wrote:I reckon it's Willem then. :(
Willem voted for Dotsie last round.
Willem finished off Jan her partner.
Jan not killing Willem before led to the argument.
Willem has been the only person who posted publically that he could see I was talking sense.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:57 am

pooh - shut it now please :(

That last word is not used between us very much so you know this is not me mucking about. Just let mC make her mind up without any more analysis and interpretation - it isn't helping either faction now :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:22 am

Please listen to Jan Pooh. We know you think Dotsie is the killer :roll:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:37 am

Thanks for stepping in Sjoerd. It was a fun game, at first. Now it's just a bully-fest, and it's time it finished.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby michelanCello » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 am

Like this it's not fun anymore. Sorry, Willem, but out of solidarity to Dotsie, I won't post anymore either. I've already cast two votes, so that should be enough.

Pooh, please apologize to Dotsie! :evil:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Willem » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:35 am

Don't apologize to me, your last vote was for Dotsie :)
Willem

PreviousNext

Return to Games