Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Because I have it and it is soo cool that it deserves its own thread (Little fangirl squeal over) ♥
I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
- Posts: 1815
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:20 am
- Location: Out of my mind- It's too dark and scary in there
ive got zoltan hound of dracula mmmmm shall i start my own thread
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8946
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
I've got Bubba Ho-Tep
- Posts: 1808
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: Weert, The Netherlands
Don't have the DVD but have seen bubba ho-tep
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Posts: 9050
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm
- Location: Lelystad, The Netherlands
I've seen it twice in the cinema, and I love it!!! I have the soundtrack on CD, it's Hans Zimmer (my favorite
- Posts: 8756
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
I looked it up on devART and shall never be the same again
"Why is that gas stove wearing a hat?"
"He's going out"
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am
- Location: York, England, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe
Sherlock homes was a great movie to watch and enjoy. Sherlock Holmes was also nominated for Oscars for its art direction and original score.
- New member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 7:04 am
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests