POOH'S WHOWAZZIT GAME - STARTING NOW!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Willem wrote:Out of curiosity, how many feuds and/of flamewars have started on this forum through these games? :)

None! :lol: It's only a game. :roll:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 pm

It's more 'exciting' when Pooh's playing Willem, as he winds everyone up even more, but he's quite right - no grudges or lost tempers slipping into other threads or forums however amazing that may seem :lol: :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Current situation

DJ 2 votes
Willem 1 vote
Sjoerd 0 votes
Crys 0 votes

Votes left;

DJ 2 votes
Willem 1 vote
Sjoerd 1 vote
Crys 3 votes

If Crys votes for Willem then it's all square and if it stayed like that, nobody would be voted off.

However, I'm sure nobody will wait until the last second to change their vote, will they? :twisted:
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 am

poohcarrot wrote:
However, I'm sure nobody will wait until the last second to change their vote, will they? :twisted:

I might :twisted:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 am

I don't think Willem would like that. :twisted:
poohcarrot

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 pm

uhmmm as always I've no idea what to do... just for now let's say that I vote for willem because I'm not convinced that DJ is the killer, I mean: Willem? first round he said "throw Sjoerd down the well!" and now he's all sweet trying to use the fellow-Dutch-card. Are we sure we can trust him?
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:24 pm

:shock: You´re right Crys he did say that! :wink: So my last vote is for Willem :twisted:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Willem » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:14 pm

I can change! :)

Ah well, in that case I'll go back to my original thought and vote for Sjoerd again with my last vote.

Last plea: ladies, only Sjoerd and me have ran out of votes. It's up to you to decide who'll be off (could be neither of us, if we get one more vote for me and one more for Sjoerd since then we'll have 2 people with 2 votes and 2 with 0 votes - a 4-way tie).

I'll give whoever votes for Sjoerd my votes in the next round. Think of all the power you'll have!
Willem

Postby Doughnut Jimmy » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:48 pm

So currently its 3 votes for Willem, 1 vote for Sjoerd is that right?

If no one gets voted off this round the killer/killers is guaranteed to survive to the next round, will presumably kill an innocent during the night phase leaving one or two innocents and one or more killers

if a killer gets voted off then any remaining killer could kill an innocent overnight leaving a killer and an innocent? (I'm getting confused now)

Then there's a load more possibilities if no one gets killed overnight

I think voting someone off will tell us more

So I vote for willem
I vote for Willem

which uses up my last 2 votes
"when the gods made sheep they must've left their brains in their other coat"
Doughnut Jimmy

Postby Willem » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Go Go Crys, save me! :)
Willem

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:14 pm

(I've received a PM from Crys. She can't vote again because she can't get to a computer, therefore Willem is voted off. She also left a message about who she is going to target to killl next.)

Willem is taken away in handcuffs by the Police, kicking and screaming!

Now it's time to tell you all what really happaned;

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

Let's go back to the start;

Eight Forum members meet at the hotel Metropole in Birmingham on August 26, 2010, the day before the Discworld Convention starts. Sitting in the penthouse bar offering panoramic views of Birmingham (Wow! ), they are chatting, laughing and quaffing copiously.

Jan is drinking triple G & Ts, Dotsie is drinking tequila slammers, Sjoerd is drinking Heineken, Willem is drinking Grolsch, Crys is drinking pints of absinthe, DJ is drinking dry sherry, Bikkit is drinking shandies, and Poohcarrot is drinking bitter.

Pooh gets up and goes to the toilet. When he is out of earshot, the other members vent their feelings,

Jan: What an obnoxious git!
Crys: Arrogant know-it-all!
Sjoerd: I can't cope with him for 4 days!
Bikkit: He's driving me mad!
Dotsie: I wish he'd disappear!
DJ: Yeah! Bugger off back to Japan!!
Willem: Can't we do something?

Just then, DJ accidently knocks Dotsie's bag to the floor. The contents spill out.

DJ: What's that sachet of green powder, Dotsie?
Dotsie: Oh! That's just some powdered arsenic I was using in an experiment at work. I forgot I'd left it in my bag.
Jan: We could put it in Pooh's drink. That'd get rid of him. He, he, he!
Willem: Good plan, Jan. Ho, ho, ho!
Bikkit: We'd have to tell him before he drinks it, though.
Sjoerd: Of course! But we'd all feel better knowing that we'd had the power to kill him.
Crys: I'm game! Let's do it!

In turn, each forum member sprinkles some of the arsenic into Pooh's drink. Pooh returns from the toilet and picks up his pint glass. There is sniggering from the other Forum members. Suddenly Pooh points excitedly and shouts, "Look! It's Terry Pratchett!"
Everyone turns round to look. While they are looking, Pooh has a long drink of his beer.

Suddenly, Pooh grabs his throat, lets out a muted cry, then slumps backward to lie twitching on the floor with green froth spewing out of his mouth. His body then becomes very still.

"Let me through!" shouts Dotsie, "I'm a scientist....No pulse! He's dead! Arsenic poisoning!"

So there are 3 people left; DJ, Sjoerd and Crys. Who are you going to kill next? Crys has already decided .

The game is over after the next kill, then there is THE RECKONING!
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:50 pm

So it was all of us wot done it without really meaning to? :shock: My goodness! How terrible... :lol:

But you're telling us about the first murder (pity we couldn't afford the Orient Express instead of Brum though :wink: ) At least Bikkit and I are in the clear for topping Dotsie... 8)
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Doughnut Jimmy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Jan wrote:without really meaning to

I don't think a court would accept - "but we were going to tell him we'd poisoned it" as a defence, sounds a bit like "I know I stabbed him in the chest but I didn't actually mean to kill him"

I reckon we're better off claiming self defence - I'm sure we have a right to protect our mental as well as our physical health
"when the gods made sheep they must've left their brains in their other coat"
Doughnut Jimmy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Doughnut Jimmy wrote:
Jan wrote:without really meaning to

I don't think a court would accept - "but we were going to tell him we'd poisoned it" as a defence, sounds a bit like "I know I stabbed him in the chest but I didn't actually mean to kill him"

I reckon we're better off claiming self defence - I'm sure we have a right to protect our mental as well as our physical health

Well the means is down to Dotsie, but I'm the one who actually said lets do the deed and Bikkit was the one who said we shouldn't let Pooh actually drink the deadly brew - so on that basis I'm going down for certain even if the rest of you can plead mitigation to some degree. Bikkit is possibly the only one who'd get away with a plea but the fact that she still put some of the arsenic in the drinkies wouldn't look too good to a jury.

Self defence as a plea is very tempting and that's what I'm telling my brief to focus on - the rest of you are on your own since you dropped me it :x :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Sat May 01, 2010 12:21 am

The rumour from the court is that my death is going to be regarded as accidental death/justifiable manslaughter. It is also rumoured that all people concerned with my death will receive a 6 month suspended prison sentence. :lol:

However, the court has the two more serious crimes of attempted murder and actual murder to consider. :twisted:

Breaking News!

DJ HAS JUST BEEN MURDERED BY SJOERD AND CRYS!!

The Bonnie and Clyde of the DW convention were caught red-handed by the Police just after they had killed poor DJ. :(

All that remains now is the trial of the Discworld Seven with prison sentences to be handed out to the guilty parties.

Stay tuned for more news shortly........
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games