Another Little Fan

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tiffany » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:29 pm

There are lots of buttons on this keyboard I have never pressed, I can't type properly you see & have no idea what most are for. In fact I daren't press 'em as I might blow it up. :lol:
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby chris.ph » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:33 pm

dont press the big red one :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi there Nienna :) *looks hard at name* Either your parents are Middle Earth nuts or I might know you from another forum....?

Don't mind me - I do actually know 2 other people who sometimes go by the name of Nienna but they're German and Canadian...

*high fives Quil & Chris & Jinx & Tiffany* Who's next for off-topic :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tiffany » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:56 pm

chris.ph wrote:dont press the big red one :lol:

Whoops! It's tooooo latttteeeeee!!!
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Nienna » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:14 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Hi there Nienna :) *looks hard at name* Either your parents are Middle Earth nuts or I might know you from another forum....?

Don't mind me - I do actually know 2 other people who sometimes go by the name of Nienna but they're German and Canadian...

*high fives Quil & Chris & Jinx & Tiffany* Who's next for off-topic :lol:

Shiz! It's not me, I am only over in Nor'n Ir'n! Yeah I totally started using that screen name first so they definitely stole it. Yep. >_>
Nienna

Postby Dotsie » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:51 am

Hi Nienna! After sifting through all the ramblings on this thread already, I can tell you I'm such a technophobe I'm actually afraid to press those buttons

What will happen if I do? :shock:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby cols » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:02 am

:D Hi Nienna!
cols

Postby Nienna » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:36 am

Dotsie wrote:Hi Nienna! After sifting through all the ramblings on this thread already, I can tell you I'm such a technophobe I'm actually afraid to press those buttons

I am not at liberty to say. You must overcome the fear to be ready for the knowledge! 8)

Hi cols!
Nienna

Postby Catch-up » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Welcome Nienna! :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:55 pm

Dotsie - you're right be afraid - one of them's the sign of Satan according to the Bank of England (well probably just about now anyway with all this stupid currency hoo-haa *yawns*) :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tiffany » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:02 pm

Dotsie wrote:Hi Nienna! After sifting through all the ramblings on this thread already, I can tell you I'm such a technophobe I'm actually afraid to press those buttons

You might end up on Discworld :lol: :lol:
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Quilpusha » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:53 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:*high fives Quil & Chris & Jinx & Tiffany*[/i] Who's next for off-topic :lol:

. . . I cannot - and so will not - speak for Chris, Jinx and Tiffany, but 'off topic'?
Moi?
Pahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
"If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?"
(T.H.Huxley - 1877)
Quilpusha

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Nienna wrote:
Jan Van Quirm wrote:... Don't mind me - I do actually know 2 other people who sometimes go by the name of Nienna but they're German and Canadian...

Shiz! It's not me, I am only over in Nor'n Ir'n! Yeah I totally started using that screen name first so they definitely stole it. Yep. >_>

:lol: Thank god for the Irish! :D

*Heaves huge sigh of relief* The German Nienna loathes me (that's mutual so OK - in fact quite remarkable as she is the only person constantly on my shit list... :evil: ) and the Canadian Nienna and I have 'serious conflicts of professional interest' so I'm v. glad you're a Nor'n Ir'n native Nienna...

... although why couldn't you choose a Vali who's less of a cry-baby I don't know! :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:32 pm

i take offence and a gate i never never go off topic :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:39 pm

*chucks a lovely hazel hurdle Chris's way* :P
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum