As there are now 7 people, it starts now!
1. If there is a tie on who's to be voted off, then none of the players who receive the most votes will get the boot. There will be no coin toss. The person who gets the second most votes will get the boot.
Example (with 7 players)
Player A 2 votes
Player B 2 votes
Player C 2 votes
Player D 1 votes
Player E 0 votes
Player F 0 votes
Player G 0 votes
In this situation Player D would be booted off.
2. You can vote for yourself. It might be tactically wise in some situations.
3. Any player who doesn't use all their 3 votes, if they survive, will only get 2 votes next round.
4. The number of killers is unknown.
5. The number and nature of the good guys' special powers is unknown.
6. Only one player (maximum) will be killed each night.
7. Any player who doesn't post during the day stage will be voted off. This rule takes priority over whoever is actually voted off.
8. The game is over when I say it is.
9. I know what is going on, have a logical set of rules and can explain after the game why certain things happened. So don't moan if you think you are unfairly voted off or killed!
10. I will not reveal the super powers of anyone who is voted off or killed.
I have sent a pm to the relevent people with their roles. If you haven't received a pm, you have no role!
The first afternoon stage ends at exactly 11:00 pm Tuesday UK time. Any votes after this time (even if they are 1 minute late) will not be counted.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.