Hi im new to this

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Catch-up » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:40 am

Welcome Freddy! :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Thanks for all your welcomes

Postby freddy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:41 pm

:D I am whats know as everything Dyslexic, which means i have difficulty with numbers, remembering, letters and speach. I too fine that i can spell and remember numbers when im using a key board. I work ina news agangst too whic is fun, particualy when i revese the pesons cost of goods hee hee lol.

It nice to know that there are othe people that are Dyslxic on this forum; and you right about left hand and dyslexics being intellangant, as I have a friend who is both; he has a very IQ its his Dyslxia that interferas with him expressing it oh darn.

If I found one of the discworld books hard to understand i read the illistrated novel insted like Colour of magic, light fantastic or Mort, i soon uderstood what Terry was on with :D

Thanks again for all the lovely welcoming messages.

Right now back to Witersmith; oh no im running out of book to read arrrrr help lol I only got Nation, Thud and Making Money left to read, oh well i could alway read them all again starting with Colour of Magic :D

You all have fun and keep smilling :lol:
freddy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:07 pm

:lol: You keep at it Freddy! And a good idea to go back and read 'em all again too... that's the great thing about PTerry's books :) You can read them more than once and still find something new to smile at so you can enjoy them over and over :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:58 pm

It's one of life's cruel jokes that dyslexia is such a difficult word to spell... :wink:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum