So who's up for it then?
1. If there is a tie on who's to be voted off, then none of the players who receive the most votes will get the boot. There will be no coin toss. The person who gets the second most votes will get the boot.
Example (with 7 players)
Player A 2 votes
Player B 2 votes
Player C 2 votes
Player D 1 votes
Player E 0 votes
Player F 0 votes
Player G 0 votes
In this situation Player D would be booted off.
2. You can vote for yourself. It might be tactically wise in some situations.
3. Any player who doesn't use all their 3 votes, if they survive, will only get 2 votes next round.
4. The number of killers is unknown.
5. The number and nature of the good guys' special powers is unknown.
6. Only one player (maximum) will be killed each night.
7. Any player who doesn't post at least 3 times per day stage will be killed off. This rule takes priority over a killer's intended victim.
8. The game is over when I say it is.
9. The setting for the game will not be revealed until the game starts.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.