Oh Gods! Another whowazzit mystery...

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:22 pm

poohcarrot wrote: I also said it wouldn't be very nice to kill her first round in her first game.

Said this where? I'm labouring this point purely because you wanted someone to show when you had fibbed, but I didn't want to bring it up during gameplay :roll: What peed me off is you saying all this to score points with someone who then referred to me as "evil Dotsie".

Evil Dotsie exists, by the way, but I keep her locked up for everyone's safety :twisted: She doesn't come out for games.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Pooh - Twonkey game thread page 1 wrote:The thing is, because JD and Morty are newbies, I don't want to vote for them. I would like them to at least survive one round.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:45 pm

How soon we forget.... :roll: :lol:

poohcarrot-in-this thread-since-the-GAME-ended wrote:
Dotsie wrote:Oh, and I'd like to add - killing DJ last time really was pooh's idea Mostly I was fibbing my ass off, true, but not about that

:shock:

I do believe Dotsie asked me who would be the best person to kill and I said DJ because she had voted for me, but I also said it wouldn't be very nice to kill her first round in her first game. I left the decision entirely up to Dotsie because she was the killer and I wasn't.

Dotsie wrote:You could be right about DJ, although since we don't know his playing style this could be his default position. Feel bad about killing him his first time out - not!

I will have a think about this. Feel free to entertain Sjoerd

GAME over, folks! :roll:

Anyone else want me to put my pseudo-(on here)-mods hat on again guys - 'cos it gets a lot worse believe me :twisted:

Now - this is a game of logic which has no soul or heart so take it for granted that we all will fib and get down and dirty at some stage - some of us will even fib and make pacts for the hell of it... :shock: :P

Where do we want the next one to be and once more do we want pooh-pact-carrot to run it and give him something to think about in the round for once? :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:58 pm

I'll do the next one, in April. :P
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Dat's der Brave Bunny! :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Willem » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:35 pm

It's April! :)
Willem

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Bloody hell! :P

I'll do something about it soon! :roll:

But my rules. :twisted:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:41 pm

bugger :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Previous

Return to Games