Oh Gods! What do I do Now? support thread...

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Hush you two! You're putting me off rendering the overnight resolutions :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Willem » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:13 pm

I this a missed opportunity for Biblious? He/she could have sent a message to Pooh before bringing Pooh back to life - Pooh would know for sure who's Biblious then. This would have made Biblious safe from Pooh's future votes.

Then again, maybe Biblious did indeed do this. If Anoia and BA both send a message to Pooh, there's a 50/50 chance that BA will claim to be Biblious. If she does, you're immediately sure who Black Alyss is! To make it even easier, you should have asked Anoia to also tell you who she's going to steal from next. If BA would claim to be Anoia, she'd also have to guess correctly about the real Anoia's choice of victim.

I think I've figured out a way the game! A bit late though :) My apologies if I've spoiled a brilliant plan on the good guys' side ;)
Willem

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Shush! I'mn in the middle of opening the next day phase in the main thread now :roll:

You haven't got all the information you need yet so pipe down and wait a few minutes :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:57 pm

OK it's up - now go squabble out there.

HOWEVER PM gameplay should take place off thread please and any messages on that subject should go in here please if you don't know who you're needing to PM....
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Willem wrote:If Anoia and BA both send a message to Pooh, there's a 50/50 chance that BA will claim to be Biblious. If she does, you're immediately sure who Black Alyss is!

8)
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 am

So you're saying someone sent you a message then? We both know it wasn't me 8) 8)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Previous

Return to Games