Selling/Trading/Giving Away - No Digressions Please.

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Quilpusha » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:49 am

rentawitch wrote:If you don't know me, I believe people here from the discworld stamps board do and may be prepared to vouch for my honesty if not my sanity :)

. . . for what it is worth, this Lovely Lady is the most honest of people that my Lady and I know.
Mind, a certain Gnome has serious doubts regards her sanity, but says that shouldn't discourage trading, quite the opposite. "You might get a real bargin, when she has a 'good stuff turn-out'. Right!"
"If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?"
(T.H.Huxley - 1877)
Quilpusha

Postby lawrenson » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:50 pm

. . . for what it is worth, this Lovely Lady is the most honest of people that my Lady and I know.
Mind, a certain Gnome has serious doubts regards her sanity, but says that shouldn't discourage trading, quite the opposite. "You might get a real bargin, when she has a 'good stuff turn-out'. Right!"[/quote]

Hi,

I'm more than willing to believe you, but I PMed her on Friday and no reply yet :(

Cheers,
Karen
lawrenson

Postby Quilpusha » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:42 am

lawrenson wrote:. . . for what it is worth, this Lovely Lady is the most honest of people that my Lady and I know.

I'm more than willing to believe you, but I PMed her on Friday and no reply yet :( Cheers, Karen

Hi! back to you Karen.

Failure to reply to PM's does not reflect on the said Lady's honesty, rather on the fact that she is busy. :D
It is 'Tax Return' time, a period in the year that has been known to impact on her availability. 8) :wink:

She will reply. :D

* * * There I go, riding shotgun for Kris. Hmmmm! * * *
"If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?"
(T.H.Huxley - 1877)
Quilpusha

Postby rentawitch » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:33 am

thanks peter and June xx
And as Lawrenson now knows. I am much more at that other message board :)
reply sent :)
talk to you soon I hope.
I love my computer, all my friends live in it.
rentawitch

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum