Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
I've been watching the Sarah Jane Adventures on the iPlayer recently. The one with the clown really freaked me out. I hate clowns!
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
- Posts: 29055
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
I have to admit, for me, nothing has trumped the guy growing a gas mask in The Empty Child
"Why is that gas stove wearing a hat?"
"He's going out"
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am
- Location: York, England, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
The rest of us are a bit crap.
- Posts: 12063
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
- Location: London
Who Watches The WatchMan?
- Posts: 1028
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm
- Location: Sator Square Patricians Palace Ankh Morpork
Especially if the story's as good as series three: 'Children of Earth'. I actually thought the style of a serialized story over five episodes, rather than 13 separate episode, worked much better and allowed for an all round higher quality.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 7251
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests