Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
I've been watching the Sarah Jane Adventures on the iPlayer recently. The one with the clown really freaked me out. I hate clowns!
“Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.” – Blaise Pascal
- Site Admin
- Posts: 29681
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
I have to admit, for me, nothing has trumped the guy growing a gas mask in The Empty Child
"Why is that gas stove wearing a hat?"
"He's going out"
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am
- Location: York, England, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
The rest of us are a bit crap.
- Posts: 12256
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
- Location: London
Who Watches The WatchMan?
- Posts: 1028
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm
- Location: Sator Square Patricians Palace Ankh Morpork
Especially if the story's as good as series three: 'Children of Earth'. I actually thought the style of a serialized story over five episodes, rather than 13 separate episode, worked much better and allowed for an all round higher quality.
- Posts: 7702
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest