Story About Discworld - Starring, The Fans of Terry Pratchet

Moderators: Tonyblack, Jason, Toothy

Postby Cheery » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:42 am

Me too. I'm still thinking of what the watch would do next... I'm short of ideas. I guess Vimes would go and scream at someone...
Cheery

Postby Quark » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:50 am

I was thinking... the boy that gets taken along to the watch house... could he and the guy that nearly assassinated Skylux be the same person?
Just an idea. I have a half-formed thought on where this could go.
Quark

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:17 pm

I think I must bow out in here as I'm over-extended all over atm. Sorry about that but something has to give and if I don't cut down it's me who'll go under :roll:

With the project, are you OK with the big guy who knocked the door and Skylux down being part of the storyline for that? He could be a part of this crime network in Quirm that's trying to get started in A-M as well and wants to use the Drum as a centre of ops and the project storyline can be a rookie cop come to learn the ropes in A-M and then go back and help bust the crime ring there - it involved dragons :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Cheery » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Sounds good :D
But I'm a bit confused now: Are you going to use this story for the forum project, are you going to write one on your own or are you writing one over on Dreamworlds? :? :?: Sorry, I'm starting to loose track of this :lol:
Cheery

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:30 pm

:lol: not the only one losing the plot - what I'll do is re-write that scene from the muscleman's perspective and then tag it into the Quirm-based storyline where the AM Watch will be training someone from there. Might touch on other things you're doing in here as well as we go - cross fertilising :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Cheery » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Got it! :lol:

Good idea! Have you read the ideas about Hrun the barbarian in the project-thread? If not, do it NOW! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheery

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:28 pm

On it already :D
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Quark » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 am

Sounds great :D .
Quark

Postby madam » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 am

hey there *waves* please tell me if im incuring a beating with 1000 sporks if i ask this but is the part of lady M taken yet? (and if not can i play her)
madam

Postby Cheery » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 am

Hello, madam!

No, I don't think Lady M is taken yet, not sure though...

Of course we won't beat you with 1000 sporks! I'll just cut your knees off! :twisted: :lol: (that was a bad joke :oops: )
We'd be really happy if you joined in! If I'm honest, we need more people because the story doesn't go on. :)
Cheery

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Welcome to the site madam! :D
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Zephyr » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 pm

I have no idea what y'all are doing or where you are in the story, but I wanna be the rat! :D

:shock:

Literal rat.

:?

You stop that!

:lol:

I want to be the tap-dancing rat that skips across the screen/stage holding the signboards for Intermission and the next scene and Applause, etc. :lol:
Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. -Seneca
Zephyr

Postby madam » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 pm

thanks tony and cheery :D

as for margo i figure i'll just post on the thread and then try and doge if somone comes along and kills me for stealing theyre character (ive had a check and dont think anyones bagsied her)

the rat idea sounds great by the way zephyr 8)
madam

Postby madam » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:33 pm

*looks around nervously for the spoon of death*

ok here goes:
(i assume we're using mostly character traits rather than our own)
Lady margolotta:

* rather intelligent with a side order of a manipulative
* cynical
* a blackribboner
* smokes like a chimmney
* capricious (when she thinks she can get away with it)
* small -ish (around 5'4) and pale with long dark hair and dainty hands .quite attractive if you like that sort of thing.
* is more than a little strange about the colour pink
* plays thud
* loves to irritate seraphine and assorted others via the word BATH and doggie (does the same with the ank morpork lot only without the bath)
* hates getting caught out
* has *significant pause* plans...
* occasionaly wears ridiculous outfits to disarm people (or possibly for the hell of it)
* is quite nice underneath it all,although she hates to admit it
* does not get on with Valentina Ariana for some totaly inexplicable reason that has absolutly nothing to do with a certain patrician. :roll: :)
madam

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 pm

:?: VA's not around just now, but may be back later in the month so make hay etc - Crys is Sally in the Watch but I think you know her so that ought to be OK :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games