TWONKEY! A dramatic whodunnit in up to 3 acts

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Actually you're Brutus and who ever is Wanda is Cassius :D
I cannot change my vote anymore so you're better of trying to make others believe you're innocent :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Morty » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Actually you're Brutus and who ever is Wanda is Cassius :D
I cannot change my vote anymore so you're better of trying to make others believe you're innocent :wink:

I can assure you Iscariot that you and Judas are no match for me when it comes to winning over the fairer sex and I have no doubt that my silver hair and beard will make the fair ladies Crysania and Dotsie fall for my Rock Star looks. Coupled with the Aston Martin DB7 and a black Leopard (Aley padded up a bit) I am sure the final battle will be between Crysania and Dotsie to see who gets to cop off with me.

You are young Grasshopper and you have much to learn :lol: :lol: :lol:
Judas aka Pooh.....Wax on, Wax off, Wax on, Wax off.........ROTF&PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Morty

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:31 pm

I don't think Dotsie likes you very much at the moment :wink:
:lol:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Morty » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:I don't think Dotsie likes you very much at the moment :wink:
:lol:

You have much to learn Grasshopper.

I know Manchester birds and after half a lager and black and a bag of pork scratchings down at Tommy Ducks (Manchestor boozer) and she will be begging me to make her Mrs Morty.
Morty

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:13 am

You two can call each other all the names under the sun, but it won't change anything. The game is over. We are now only going through the motions. 8)

Morty wrote:Do not fear me Sjoerd, Do not fear me Pooh.....When we meet again I will turn the other cheek.
One final thing. On Monday evening at Morty’s cafe and Bistro we will be serving Cheffies latest gastronomic delight. Humble Pie. Lots of Humble Pie. In fact more Humble Pie than the Humble Pie factory in Humble Pie by the Water can produce in an average year of producing Humble Pie. A table for two will be reserved and you are both invited as my guests.

To save you some work Morty, I'd set the table for just one if I were you. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why I'll be there. :twisted:

EDIT;

Actually, just changed my mind. I think I will pop in and have some of Morty's finest bubbly. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:21 am

Actually, I'm not understanding everything you're all going on about (such as, what is "bubbly"?).
Morty, you have made quite a good case, I'm not sure what to think, it seems you're in trouble, but it also seems that you could be either Azab-etc. or probably Wanda, you sure like to talk and entertain people :lol: , so I've only one way to be sure.
I'm very very sorry and I really hope you're one of the bad guys so I wouldn't have done the wrong thing in saying that
I vote for Morty

If you're innocent, try to forget us all 'cause we didn't know what we were doing :wink: (statement based on the fact that Jan is not going to tell us)
CrysaniaMajere

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:35 am

Et tu Crys? :(

Hope you've got a larder full of cheffy-pop's special pie there Morty, because you might well be inundated come Monday.

Why not just have a help yourself buffet? :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Morty » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:44 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Morty

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Morty » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:24 pm

poohcarrot wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROTF&PMSL
Morty

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Enough spam already in here thank you Gents!!! :roll: :evil:

If you have to do it, at least sprinkle the occasional word in there rather than rely on multiple smileys (I'm mildly allergic to overkill thank you so very much :x :wink: )

Crys - bubbly is common talk for champagne :wink:

OK - everyone's posted in this phase and, with the exception of Dotsie (who's no doubt occupied with more pressing stuff at college), been voting as well. Things are getting to look definite except there are still votes available to change the situation.

Here's the ratings so far -
Pooh x 3 for Morty (all done)
Morty x 1 for Dotsie
Sjoerd x 2 for Morty
Crys x 1 for Morty

Morty is currently the favourite to go out (not down :roll: ) at present, but only 1 person has used their last vote on him.

Deadline is still Midnight (London) Monday 25th January. I will end this day phase earlier if all final votes are in before that time, OR if there are sufficient votes to declare a clear 'winner' to be lynched :wink:
To be clear you do not have to use all 3 votes - just confirm that you've finished voting
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Morty » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Ha Ha.....So I live again.

It would appear that the tasteless campaign to go after the helpless cripple could still fall at the last fence.

Unlike some people I am still sleeping soundly in my bed and walking round the corridors of this hallowed forum with my head held high.

Can I also add that I think Dotsie, Jan and Crysania are three of the most beautiful women on the planet and that Sjoerd is a fine upstanding young gentleman. Despite Pooh voting for me THREE times I still have a soft spot for him

It's a patch of quicksand in Morecambe Bay

Can I also point out to the wonderful director of this quite magnificent play that I have not used any of those irritating yellow thingies.

Your obedient servant
Morty.
Morty

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Jan I voted three times I´m all done :wink: I voted for Morty before it´s on page 5 :wink:
Sjoerd3000

Postby Morty » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Jan I voted three times I´m all done :wink: I voted for Morty before it´s on page 5 :wink:

FINE.....That's two Christmas cards saved :twisted:
Morty

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Thank Sjoerd - it's a bit confusing following all the posts and I missed your 1st one :)

Morty - flattery may well get you somewhere but not necessarily where you want to be... :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games