ELF!!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:35 am

poohcarrot wrote:I PROMISE THIS IS MY LAST POST OF THIS DAY PHASE

I (unlike Sjoerd or Jan V S-L-B) DO NOT break my pacts or my promises.

:lol: How very noble of you Gobsang when you've made such an horrendous suggestion on blowing the game runner's absolute neutrality apart, not to mention her non-player status (as in not posting and not acting except on a killing partnership survival basis if the active killer is eliminated :shock: ).

OK - I'll zip it in here now as well to return the 'compliment', but I'm posting in the other thread a little bit, because you're misleading at least one innocent person here and tempting someone who knows all our IDs for sure to participate - not on smartypants :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Crys there is a thrid option we both vote for the no-show character (bikkit) instead of getting involved in the Jan vs. Pooh fight :wink:
Bikkit might be an elf but since you were protected she can't be Jason for sure so it's the safest bet to vote her off

I vote for bikkit
And merry christmas all :D
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Let me complicate things for you... Jason doesn't have a protective role. My PM from bikkit said that I was the one who protects, and I didn't protect anyone because I was off doing Christmassy-type chores. I assume that's what she meant anyway, because there was just one word in her answer, "protect".

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Bikkit's as much use as kladivo was before Dotsie switched the wolf roles on us...? :x

Who switched roles? Kladivo was always Wolfgang, are you saying he wasn't? :? Snot my fault you didn't vote off the no-show on day one :twisted:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:02 pm

:shock: :lol: *blows big raspberry at Dotsie* :wink: Comment on this in what do I do now thread...
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:02 am

Just posting in here quickly to ask Sjoerd and Crys to please not post or especially vote in here without first looking in the What do I do now thread first and then making your minds up on how you want to use your remaining votes for this day phase (or not at all as the case may be if you agree the proposal being made. :))
Jan Van Quirm

Postby bikkit » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Jan 1
Pooh 1
Bikkit 1

Crys is voting, isn't she.

@ dotsie. oops. *facepalm* Jason was meant to protect. I have made a hash of this, haven't I?

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Just one of those things Bikkit - plus it's Xmas and so participation was always going to be patchy. Pooh and I have abandoned the game as a 3-way tie, only counting the votes made between us and Sjoerd so Crys doesn't have to fry her brains trying to work out who's been fibbing the most! :lol:

All explained in the support thread and it is a work of art in some respects... :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:16 pm

bikkit wrote:@ dotsie. oops. *facepalm* Jason was meant to protect. I have made a hash of this, haven't I?

:lol: That depends. How many elves have you got?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:36 pm

To prove Pooh is wrong al along my final vote is for bikkit Crys you decide for yourself what you want to do :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:42 pm

TIMEOUT chaps - please. Game's over and nothing you post will be counted. Following editeed run of posts in the support thread relevant to ending the game before you all got back. :oops:

Jan the Queen in the game talking as her Roundworld self... wrote: :roll: This is straight Roundworld me talking to all of you. I really don't want to continue posting in this game, as fun and fascinating and scintillatingly witty as it's been.

All the things that have happened these last 2 weeks are now beginning to hit me and I'm so knackered and stressed offline I don't know where to put myself. So I'm off to bed again soon (it's 13:15H here). I'll probably be back later because I can't not, as I can't face anything but my fave forums but I'm not posting argument in here anymore because there's been too many things going wrong along the way. Choose the draw or vote how you like - I don't care so long as we finish today. :)

poohcarrot the hunky Blacksmith making his way to A-M to make clothes-pegs (or something) wrote:
The first round ended after 2 days and everyone hadn't voted.

The second round has been going on for 3 days now, the narrator and some of the players have gone AWOL, so the powers invested in me as substitute narrator and referee (Elf para 3 subsec IIC) must come into play.

Therefore the day phase has now ended. Three people each received one vote. As I don't possess a 3-headed coin, the game is therefore drawn.

(I'm only doing this for the good of Jan's 'ealth :D )

I can't play this anymore guys. Too much has gone wrong on here and Pooh and I have made the above deal on the basis that the game's now unplayable for a whole variety of reasons, but the over-riding one for me is based in Roundworld, which is so rapidly unravelling on me at this precise moment that I can't do anything but goodbye posts in here. Have a nice read and a chat in the support thread if you want and I expect pooh will explain a bit and more cogently than I can (don't believe a bloody word he says Crys! :lol: :wink: ).

Will be having a rant in the Frustration later on I expect but for now I have to go and look for my sanity (what's left of it anyway). :twisted: :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Previous

Return to Games