ELF!!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:00 am

poohcarrot wrote:Third point
Jan Van Legless wrote:I'm not saying anything else now Sjoerd and Crys, even though one of you has to be the other elf - up to you who you want to trust in and I'll go quietly if it's not me.

Why does one of them have to be the other elf? That is probably the most illogical statement you've ever made (unless it's true and it's Sjoerd). Why can't me and you be elves?

Well, it seems to me she's saying that you are an elf, and she isn't, so she's saying, of course.
poohcarrot wrote:Why can't the elusive Bikkit be an elf?

That I don't know, I mean if she is the 7player, can she be one of the important role or she HAS to be an innocent towner? She isn't even voting, right?
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:14 am

My final post to answer Crys and only because you're were always the next victim whatever happened in this round hon. It doesn't matter if pooh's being honest with you or not now - if he really is Jason he's messed up spectacularly, because he can't protect you anymore except by voting you off altogether.

Even if he went for a soft neutral option and chose Bikkit to target he could have still bagged him an elf perhaps, but you'd still be dead in the next night phase because you can only get rid of 1 elf - ergo vote for Crys who might be an elf, or the only player, Bikkit, who's gagged and can't play a secret role even if she has one.

Even if I am one of the elves and you vote for me there's no way for the innocents to even draw now :(

Merry Bloody Xmas Queen pooh :evil:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:My final post to answer Crys and only because you're were always the next victim whatever happened in this round hon. It doesn't matter if pooh's being honest with you or not now - if he really is Jason he's messed up spectacularly, because he can't protect you anymore except by voting you off altogether.

Um....er.....(I like starting posts like this, it usually means it's bombshell time! :twisted: ) Yes I can protect Crys!! :lol:

If one of the elves is voted off, then as Jason I can protect Sjoerd, so he can't kill anyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh! Would you Adam and Eve it! :shock: Sjoerd has voted for me too! It must mean that Sjoerd and Jan are innocent, and Crys and me are the elves. :shock: Well blow me down! Who'd have thunk that! :wink:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:40 pm

*can't resist teasing*

If you're really Jason who can't you protect Pooh? :lol:

Never mind Gobsang - I won't hold this against if you are Jason as you'll be gawping with me pretty soon
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:18 pm

I thought you were having an elvin sulk, Jan Van Legless. :lol:
You keep coming back more times than a boomerang curry. :lol:

I can't protect me! :cry:

But if one elf is voted off (ie you) then I can protect Sjoerd so he can't kill anyone, including me. :P
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:29 pm

That is if you're Jason. Even if you're Jason and Jan is an elf. The other elf will target you and you will be killed (I don't think the elf will abduct you :twisted: ) Jason can't protect himself. So IF you're Jason it's pretty stupid to shout it from the rooftops so the elves know who to target :wink: The only reason you might tell everyone you're Jason is becaus you're an elf really and trying to avoid suspicion
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:33 pm

...but if one elf is gone and I target the other elf, the other elf can't kill anyone (me included) 8)

( I could have sworn I'd just said the same thing two posts ago. :?)
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Russian hat? Bollux! It's an Elf hat designed to hide your pointy ears. :lol:

poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:48 pm

:lol: No it's a proper Russian hat I bought it in Saint Petersburg or Leningrad as you migth know it :wink: According to the salesman( I think his name was Shooting-myself-in-the-head Diblev) the emblem was used by Russian submarine crews during the 2nd world war. So no elven hat :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:57 pm

:shock: Has Lennigrad changed it's name? Next you'll be telling me there's no Burma, Persia, Ceylon and Bombay. :lol:

I know what! 8)

@ Bikkit

If I am not voted off this round, I'd like to protect Sjoerd.
Those nasty elves Jan and Crys are out to get him. :(
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:40 pm

Dotsie - Werewolf game wrote:If Igor is protecting a character with a special role, that role can't be fulfilled. So the killer wouldn't be able to act if they are being protected, whoever the target would be. So this is the only way that Igor would be able to protect himself.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Back now and in a v. bad mood although you've begun to cheer me up with all your wriggling Queenie-smartypants. :D

If you're Jason you're a prat and only stalling the inevitable IF you do survive this vote-off and manage to choose an elf tonight and only Crys can help you out there at this stage and stop you going in the vote as Bikkit can't do a thing and I'm sure Sjoerd is fed up with you kicking him all the time... At this stage there are still potentially 2 other active innocents who must be wondering what the hell you're playing at revealing yourself so stupidly, not to mention wasting all your votes on me straight off instead of thinking that through. I'm not going to cloud the issue by making impassioned pleas as to my own innocence at this stage as logic says you're either totally bogus or a reckless nit! :roll: :lol:

If you're an elf pretending to be Jason you're still taking stupid risks yelling at me and Sjord when odds are at least one of us is innocent and the other one's your partner - durr :roll: ? And to top everything off, because you suggested having a silent 7th player (Bikkit) who could be innocent, a killer or the real Jason you're still doing a duff job targetting everybody apart from the 2 people you logically have to suspect.

You've thrown away all your chances to change your mind, blown your cover if you're Jason and if by some miracle Crys decides to forgive you for leaving her so exposed and decides to vote with you, then the potentially you'll have one or two elves after you in the next day phase and certainly if we get to the night again. Do us all a favour and zip it so Sjoerd and Crys can decide what to do with their remaining votes - hopefully see sense and shut you up for 5 mins until you can start gawping. :P

*sits back to wait for the next bout of contortionist entertainment* 8)
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan Van Quirm

Postby bikkit » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:21 pm

this is really, really funny. Cause I know who is guilty. And I'm not telling you.

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:08 am

And you would say that wouldn't you Bikkit! :lol:

Going to bed now with just one last really truly ironic observation to make from the support thread and Bikkit's revised opening day phase 2 post which now reads thusly -
Bikkit wrote:meanwhile a wandering musician, Thelibrarian wandered to the dancers- and was never seen again, at least not by humans.

there was never anythin here

THE NIGHT PHASE HAS ENDED

because in the support we'd (Pooh and Sjoerd anyway) agreed that
Sjoerd wrote:since we're not supposed to know that Crys was protected by Jason should we start over? Or should we just pretend it didn't happen? :wink:

pooh wrote:Problem solved. 8)

Might be a quick game though. :lol:

and what does supersleuth :roll: pooh/Jason do the very minute almost that we all go back into the main thread?
pooh wrote:Well as I'm Jason Ogg and protected Crys last night, it means the only way for the innocents to win is to hope for a draw in the voting, and win the coin toss.

Why does he need to 'come out' and do a Hercule Poirot when all he has to do is stay quiet and vote however he wants without this criminally cretinous :twisted: pantomime over how he's the one who 'protected' Crys, but seems oblivious to the fact that there's as much of a chance that the real Jason blocked her rather than protected her...

Absolutely nothing more to say now except how daft is this situation? :D
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:03 am

Hi Crys

Firstly I hope you're having a super-smashing day. :D

Now down to business. :twisted:

Jan VOn Squirmy-Legless-Bugger said I can't protect you.
NOT TRUE! :twisted:

Jan VOn Squirmy-Legless-Bugger said I can't protect myself.

Jan VOn Squirmy-Legless-Bugger said it's impossible for the elves to lose.

Jan VOn Squirmy-Legless-Bugger said (in a sulky hissy-fit brought on by over confidence) that she wasn't going to post again.

Jan VOn Squirmy-Legless-Bugger said I was stupid for revealing my identity

A QUESTION
This is Jan's game. How come she is acting like a total dufus and is blind to all the possible permutations? :?

NEW RULE 8)
I would like to propose a new rule which I'm sure WE'LL ALL AGREE ON. This rule is so much more logical than tossing a coin in the event of a tied vote.
"As a 7th player Bikkit is not allowed to vote.
EXCEPT in the event of a tied vote. If the voting is tied, Bikkit must vote according to her status. If she is an elf, she must vote with the other elf. If she is innocent, she must vote with the innocents."

What could be fairer? Obviously Bikkit is the referee so if she says we should play by this rule, we all must obey.

Conclusion
If you vote for me, you will lose. :(
If you vote for Jan (V S-L-B) WE can win. :P

In the werewolf game I revealed my identity because we were in a "no-lose" situation - it didn't make any difference.
In this game I have revealed my identity because we are in a "no-win" situation - it's our only chance.

BTW I wasn't sure if the other elf was Sjoerd or you, but when Sjoerd voted for me and you didn't, he revealed his true colours (and pointy ears). :shock:

So Crys, it's up to you to decide. I have tried to state our case as best I can. I'm sure other people will try to put pressure on you, but I won't.

I PROMISE THIS IS MY LAST POST OF THIS DAY PHASE

I (unlike Sjoerd or Jan V S-L-B) DO NOT break my pacts or my promises.
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games