ELF!!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

ELF!!

Postby bikkit » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 am

It was the dead of night. A very dead dead of night. Nothing moved. Nothing dared, not near the dancers. Especially not when they flickered like that and definatly not when a tall, gracefull, terribull, figure stepped out from between them. The elves had come.

IT HAS BEGUN

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 am

Well I just happened to be on line when it officially started, the same as Jan, and I reckon it's highly suspicious that Jan hasn't posted yet. :twisted:

What rules are we playing?
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby bikkit » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 am

same as normal

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby thelibrarian » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 am

w00t, we've started!! :) But it's Monday, which is the day I'm not about :( I'm just about to head out the door, will be back tomorrow.
thelibrarian

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 am

Jan's been busy running around giving ambulance men cups of coffee and shouldn't have been up then (in fact I still shouldn't be up yet :x ) - see the weather thread :evil:

And just because I vote 4 pooh and now I'm off to grab a shower - Ok with you smartypants? :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:45 am

It´s payback time! :twisted: I vote for Pooh :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Feel free to vote away.

I've got some serious Pyramids planning to do. And if you all vote for me then you'll get it out of your systems for the next game.

I VOTE FOR POOH TOO!

And if I'm not voted off, I'm 100% sure the elvin killers will....well....whatever elvin killers do (but I'm pretty sure it isn't tear my throat out.) Probably be elf shot.

I know I've wound up too many people in the last two games to survive the first round. :(
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:57 pm

No! Nooooooo! Pooh how could you think that? The game wouldn't be the same without you *damn this sodium pentothal* :evil:

Just kidding of course - the only way to defuse you is to make you run the next one :twisted: (but you'd probably only be even more annoying doing that :roll: )

Right who hasn't been in yet?
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Crysania and Dotsie haven't posted yet.

I didn´t know you can vote for yourself :shock: If Pooh is a killer this would be a very stupid strategy. So the killers must be someone else (or not, you never know for sure) But who? as always this is very difficult in the early stage of the game :?
HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Ok decision time :twisted: I want to change my vote I vote for Dotsie
Dotsie clearly enjoyed being a killer and her former partner in crime Bikkit might have made her a killer again :twisted:
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Not sure about the self-voting thing - I think it's probably best to call that an abstention...? :wink:

Aww pooh hunny. I can't do it to you after such a nice time with posh frock talk in the last game. I'm gonna have a little more of a think before I vote again and I won't bother with more than two votes as there's only 6 of us active in here although it's tempting to vote for Bikkit as Sjoerd's going for Dotsie :? Known form for both of 'em of course. We'll see and it's not polite to make decisions before Crys gets in here anyway. :)

I won't be about until late tomorrow folks - roundworld stuff to see to! :roll:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Ok decision time :twisted: I want to change my vote I vote for Dotsie
Dotsie clearly enjoyed being a killer and her former partner in crime Bikkit might have made her a killer again :twisted:

I can only assume I'm not, since I haven't heard anything. But I don't mind, you can vote for me if you like.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Dotsie wrote:I can only assume I'm not, since I haven't heard anything. But I don't mind, you can vote for me if you like.
Like I said to pooh in hte last game - the truth is a double-edged sword. And you would say that, wouldn't you? :twisted:

Sorry for typose in advance - have had a few (see Frustration Thread) :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm

OK, let's ask bikkit - did the townies get notification? Or just those with roles? If I have a role I don't know about it.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Neither do I - but I would say that wouldn't I? :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Next

Return to Games