I'm so good at original names :lol
It was the dead of night. A very dead dead of night. Nothing moved. Nothing dared, not near the dancers. Especially not when they flickered like that and definatly not when a tall, gracefull, terribull, figure stepped out from between them. The elves had come.
1. No arguing with the Narrator in the main thread. All queries, post mortems or requests for elaboration to be done in the “What do I do now?” thread or by PM if it’s something you cannot discuss in public.
2. When formally voting for someone to be treated as a prime suspect please make this crystal clear as in “I vote for Mr/Ms X as prime suspect” - or use block capitals etc etc. Do the same sort of thing if you change you mind and want to vote for someone else or to abstain/withdraw your vote - remember you can change your vote up to 3 times during each day phase.
3. Make sure you never reveal your true role to anyone (unless you’re a killer in which case you will know who you’re working with) unless the Narrator says you can – else you’ll end up dead or locked up much quicker…
4. Try not to get too upset with what happens once the killings start - it’s a fun game to play so keep it light-hearted. If you do get lynched you can still take part as a Gawper!
5. Gawpers you may post during the Day Phases, but you may not vote for anyone
6. No posting during a night phase – Gawpers this means you too!
7. Anyone revealing the contents of a PM will be lynched immediately! PMing is really against the spirit of the game, but I can’t stop you… just don’t talk about it, and don’t come running to me if it turns out you’ve been cosying up to a werewolf.
8. Anyone taking part will be a candidate for a special role.
Day phases: These last between 4 – 7 real time days to allow the players time to post and to vote for a likely suspect to be taken into safe custody. If everyone has voted by the 4th day then the Narrator will close the voting and announce the start of the…
Night phase: These will generally last up to 48 hours to allow all 4 special roles to PM the Narrator with their decisions.
You have been warned!
Further information on gameplay will available in a “What do I do now?” thread where you can post if you need to do so away from the game thread.
Cheif advisor to the queen and a ruthless fighter. Also the main elf sent out on night raids. Contrary to his name, he does, infact, have all his limbs and a few that used to belong to other people.
Queen of the elves.
A little known witch who is better than she cares to admit. Probably a relitive of Magrat, but can actualy sort of do witching.
Nanny Ogg's son and blacksmith. Can shoe anything. Even ants.