ELF! what do i do now

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

ELF! what do i do now

Postby bikkit » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm so good at original names :lol

It was the dead of night. A very dead dead of night. Nothing moved. Nothing dared, not near the dancers. Especially not when they flickered like that and definatly not when a tall, gracefull, terribull, figure stepped out from between them. The elves had come.

Rules

1. No arguing with the Narrator in the main thread. All queries, post mortems or requests for elaboration to be done in the “What do I do now?” thread or by PM if it’s something you cannot discuss in public.

2. When formally voting for someone to be treated as a prime suspect please make this crystal clear as in “I vote for Mr/Ms X as prime suspect” - or use block capitals etc etc. Do the same sort of thing if you change you mind and want to vote for someone else or to abstain/withdraw your vote - remember you can change your vote up to 3 times during each day phase.

3. Make sure you never reveal your true role to anyone (unless you’re a killer in which case you will know who you’re working with) unless the Narrator says you can – else you’ll end up dead or locked up much quicker…

4. Try not to get too upset with what happens once the killings start - it’s a fun game to play so keep it light-hearted. If you do get lynched you can still take part as a Gawper!

5. Gawpers you may post during the Day Phases, but you may not vote for anyone

6. No posting during a night phase – Gawpers this means you too!

7. Anyone revealing the contents of a PM will be lynched immediately! PMing is really against the spirit of the game, but I can’t stop you… just don’t talk about it, and don’t come running to me if it turns out you’ve been cosying up to a werewolf.

8. Anyone taking part will be a candidate for a special role.

Day phases: These last between 4 – 7 real time days to allow the players time to post and to vote for a likely suspect to be taken into safe custody. If everyone has voted by the 4th day then the Narrator will close the voting and announce the start of the…

Night phase: These will generally last up to 48 hours to allow all 4 special roles to PM the Narrator with their decisions.

You have been warned!

Further information on gameplay will available in a “What do I do now?” thread where you can post if you need to do so away from the game thread.

thanks dotsie :D

Characters

Killers

Legless

Cheif advisor to the queen and a ruthless fighter. Also the main elf sent out on night raids. Contrary to his name, he does, infact, have all his limbs and a few that used to belong to other people.

The Queen

Queen of the elves.

Good people

Sort-of-greyish Agatha

A little known witch who is better than she cares to admit. Probably a relitive of Magrat, but can actualy sort of do witching.

Jason Ogg

Nanny Ogg's son and blacksmith. Can shoe anything. Even ants.

Participants: jan
crys
pooh
sjoerd
dotsie
theLibrarian
Last edited by bikkit on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:00 pm

ehm... :? does this mean the game is already started, or we still have to sign up? :?: should we talk about it here or is there a "elf-what do i do now" thread that i haven't seen?
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:51 pm

I expect Bikkit can edit/amend this into the sign-up/what do we do next thread once we're ready to start the main game :wink:

I'm up for playing again anyway :D
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby bikkit » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:05 pm

that's right.

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 pm

I like to join too :D
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:24 pm

I'll play any time :twisted:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:53 am

I'll play too :)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 am

me me me!! i'll play!
CrysaniaMajere

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:08 pm

:shock: I thought you were dead? :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:19 pm

It was actually just a flesh wound. Fangua ran off to join the circus, and never ate anybody ever again :D
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:24 pm

I'm in :)
thelibrarian

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:56 pm

As we need 1 more person at least I'm going to 'advertise' this over in the Broken Drum and see if we can get any one else in interested in playing rather than gawping - Lady V's not around at all much and I don't think we've seen kladivo about for a good while either :? Hope they're both OK :(
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby bikkit » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:54 pm

CHEERY!! TONY!!! CHRIS!! LADY V!! LOOK AT THIS THREAD!!!

Is that good far advertising?

bikkit

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:23 pm

That should do nicely Bikkit! :lol:

Not everyone comes into Games though so when I started with Guildty I put an ad in the Broken Drum first off so people would know it was in here, but as we've had the same people in here since more or less we might get some of the new people over by giving a shout in there :wink:

If anyone else wants to do some more marketing the ad thread's HERE. Personal recommendations do help sometimes :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:48 am

poohcarrot wrote::shock: I thought you were dead? :lol:

not yet!! :evil: you'll never get rid of me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:and she laughed her satanic laugh, ignoring the orrible death that was awaiting her in Lancre...:
CrysaniaMajere

Next

Return to Games