Werewolf - what do I do now?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:56 pm

thelibrarian wrote:
Jan Van Quirm wrote: :lol: TL - all you need to do is click my magic siggie icon and you're there (that had disappeared for a while too which was a little disconcerting :? ).

Princess zelda would like to sign up for duty, but needs her account activating before she can do so ;)

:D ehi i'm there too!! not enough to read everything and play like i'd like, still, i'm there too!
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Crys wrote:ehi i'm there too!! not enough to read everything and play like i'd like, still, i'm there too!

Don't worry you're definitely 'in' Crys :wink:

Everyone - I'm afraid Widow Twankey is already dead, but we have vacancies for Aladdin & Wishee Washee and Abanazer and the Genie of the Lamp in a pantomime style Mafia over the road :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 am

It's all over folks! Well done to Pooh and Jan, a near-flawless victory. Poor Crys was hampered by her no-show partner :roll: but it was shockingly bad luck that her first target was protected by Jan, then she was protected herself.

Well, sometimes you get the werewolf, sometimes the werewolf gets you.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:19 pm

and sometimes you get lynched by an angry mob :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm

and what goes around, comes around. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:45 pm

And he would say that wouldn't he :P :lol:

This was great fun everyone and huge thanks to Dotsie for the sterling resuscitation work so that Sjoerd could still haunt us and for all the fiendishly clever personnel management twiddles as well that literally had us barking up the wrong tree! :shock:

Crys we were truly surprised and very nearly completely foxed when we got another no kill scenario with you as we were fully expecting you to be a 'rescue' rather than a blocking job and to have a positive wolfie ID with pooh's overnight guest instead. Even when we went full tilt with the lynch vote for you we weren't completely convinced (well I wasn't :P ) and had a contingency plan for the next night phase, which should have covered the remaining peeps we weren't sure of. I admit I started to get rather paranoid about the tranny vamp - again! :twisted: You were our strongest suspect though and so our duty was clear :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Thank you Dotsie you were great :D
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby bikkit » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Thank you!I do believe that i'm doing the next one.

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Well you got in first with the request I do believe bikkit so I guess you do run the next one if you'll be OK to get in here and organise us? :lol:

The result of the poll we put on HERE had Lancre as the 2nd most popular location - is everyone OK for that still? :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby bikkit » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Ok

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Dotsie » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Lancre is good for me.

And I had fun! With the benefit of hindsight, I would have fixed the draw though :lol: I know some of you had doubts, but the draw was completely straight up.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby bikkit » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:17 pm

I was going to do lancre :D

ELVES oh yeah

bikkit

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:28 pm

OK Bikkit - I'll PM you the gameplan template by tomorrow morning (in the middle of something now)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Lancre is good for me too :D
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Well organised and narrated Dotsie. Even the sneaky bits. :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games