WEREWOLF! The Uberwald whodunnit game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:37 pm

My role seems to be one of comfort now TL - Crys was not a prime suspect until the outcome of Night Phase 2 when a miscalculation became clear. :?
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:47 am

thelibrarian wrote:I still don't see why Igor would have protected her last night thou, that's my main worry here :?

I was going to invite you to my castle, someone else had already been protected. That only leaves a no show or Crys. Going for the no show would have resulted in someone's death which could have let the werewolf win.

Logically it had to be Crys. :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Indeed Mithtreth Margolotta (no point in pretending now I've been 'outed' elthewhere) :roll: :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:01 am

Yes, well done you two with the secret identities :roll:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Dotsie » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 am

Fangua galloped through the forest, her tongue lolling, sweat pouring off her flanks. Behind her, she could hear the angry shouts of the villagers. The smell of smoke from their torches was mixed with the sharp smells of hatred and fear. Wolfgang should have let her rip them apart! They were as cattle compared to the beauty of the werewolves!

A break in the trees ahead showed the edge of the gorge, and the thundering of the river far below told Fangua that this was the end of the road. It was time to stand and face the mob, pitiful as they surely were. She would tear their throats out for what they did to Wolfgang!

As the villagers advanced towards her through the trees, Fangua lowered her head and bared her teeth. A low growl was heard only by Lady Pooh Margalotta and Jan Van Igor, who stepped out from the shadows.

“It’s time to give in, Fangua. We can make sure that this is over much more quickly than if the villagers catch you. They’ve seen through your poor disguise as CrysaniaMajere. Visiting diplomat from Genua indeed – who would believe that?”

Fangua lept. Her snarl turned into a whimper as the silver blade flashed down….
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:39 am

YETH!!!!!!

*High fives pooh with prejudice*

Ooooo Lady Margalotta that wath fun wathn't it? :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:05 pm

A damn fine game and well played Ms Igorina!

What a team! :lol: (Not sure about high fives though, shouldn't it be high sixes? :? )

We really stitched them there pesky werewolves up a treat! :twisted:

Complete luck to begin with, but as they say in Bonk, "Yar boo sucks to you with brass knobs on. WE WON, WE WON!"
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Well done Pooh and Jan :D Good job only one innocent was killed during the game :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Previous

Return to Games