Seriously Funny Hardback Book Cover by Terry Pratchett

Seriously Funny: The Endlessly Quotable

A collection of Terry Pratchett's funniest and most memorable words about life, the universe and snoring.

Synopsis

I’ll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there’s evidence of any thinking going on inside it.’

The most quotable writer of our time, Terry Pratchett’s unique brand of wit made him both a bestseller and an enduring, endearing source of modern wisdom. This collection is filled with his funniest and most memorable words about life, the universe and snoring.

I’ll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there’s evidence of any thinking going on inside it.’

The most quotable writer of our time, Terry Pratchett’s unique brand of wit made him both a bestseller and an enduring, endearing source of modern wisdom. This collection is filled with his funniest and most memorable words about life, the universe and snoring.

You might also like

All images on this page are copyright Penguin Random House except the following images: