WEREWOLF! The Uberwald whodunnit game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:My our Igor's doing sterling work here! :lol:

TL - check out the support thread for the gen on Kladivo. He's not been re-animated by the good Doctor so the conclusion is reasonably clear... :)

:D yes, the deep deep hole mentioned by Dr Finkelstein seems a clear clue too :D
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:23 pm

*looks around at the prospective 5 walking corpses to be, including herself* :shock:

We have a dilemma here now folks - although Igor's doing a grand job for us in blocking the wolfie, we CANNOT make assumptions on whether he's actually prevented a killing this time 'cos we're as sure as we can be now that we've only got the one wolf sculling around... :roll:

To make that crystal clear Igor may have blocked the werewolf last night rather than protected their chosen victim... the victim fortunately was NOT Igor because once again nobody died and only Igor can stop a killing.

Hopefully our friendly vampire sleuth is still on the ball here too but both she and Igor had better be careful what they're giving out in nominations in this next vote off phase... :?

Sorry pooh I think we're all going to be a little pensive in here for a bit whilst we work out how things are looking and who's looking most guilty or innocent... Not so talkative people - this isn't a good cover this time around if you've been lying low... 8)
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:14 am

Oooh Jan. You've changed your avatar. :shock:

That burning torch certainly suits you, and if we ever get round to finishing this blasted game before February, I'm sure you will put it to good use during the next lynching! :twisted:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:40 am

Von Squirmy-Claws wrote:Sorry pooh I think we're all going to be a little pensive in here for a bit

Pensive?! My ass! I'm gonna nail someone!!! :twisted:

This game is getting silly! :x

I'm supposed to be a solitary cross-dressing vampire, living all alone in my castle with only my harmless perversions and extensive library of rare tomes to occupy me during the long cold winter months. :(

Instead, I'm rapidly becoming the bl**dy social butterfly of Bonk! :roll:

I've had so many people visit me on recent evenings that I'm thinking of removing my portcullis and installing a s*dding revolving door. :twisted:

If so much as one more person visits me in my castle, I'm going to tear up my black-ribbon membership card and sink my fangs into their neck. :evil:

I mean, for Gods' sake! You lot are worse than carol singers! :twisted:

And the amusing thing about it is, I'm not allowed to mention to anybody who I've been entertaining. :roll:

So instead, let's have an objectively scientific look at the Gobby co-efficients of everybody who's left.

Jan has been very gobby recently, so the chances of her being a werewolf are ZERO!!!

The Librarian has also been quite gobby of late too, so the chances of her being a werewolf are ZERO!!!

Whereas the gobby co-efficients of Crysania, Lady V and Bikkit are all near enough to 100%

So;

I VOTE FOR CRYSANIA
I VOTE FOR CRYSANIA
I VOTE FOR CRYSANIA
poohcarrot

Postby thelibrarian » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:38 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:We have a dilemma here now folks - although Igor's doing a grand job for us in blocking the wolfie, we CANNOT make assumptions on whether he's actually prevented a killing this time 'cos we're as sure as we can be now that we've only got the one wolf sculling around... :roll:

To make that crystal clear Igor may have blocked the werewolf last night rather than protected their chosen victim... the victim fortunately was NOT Igor because once again nobody died and only Igor can stop a killing.

Actually, that makes a lot more sense than the wolf not going for the same target as the night before, so it's the theory I'm going to be working with for the moment.

Jan wrote:Hopefully our friendly vampire sleuth is still on the ball here too but both she and Igor had better be careful what they're giving out in nominations in this next vote off phase... :?

*nods head wisely*

*reads that Pooh disagrees* :shock:

Hmmm, I suppose if what Pooh claims is true, and if we are reading the last lynch correctly then this would be end game. Part of me does worry that neither are correct thou, it's hard to trust anyone in this game...

There is one line in his post that leaves me inclined to believe him at the moment, therefore I will be using my first vote for Crysania. Her quietness in this game has had me worried also, like I said the other day it could be that she is scared of tripping up :wink:
thelibrarian

Postby Dotsie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 am

I'll point out though that Crysania can only get in here three times a week, when she's at work. Just saying.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:20 am

But one day she posted on a different thread, but not this one. :twisted:
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 am

thelibrarian wrote:There is one line in his post that leaves me inclined to believe him at the moment, therefore I will be using my first vote for Crysania.

Let me have a wild stab in the dark about which line it was. Was it this one?

Me wrote:The Librarian has also been quite gobby of late too, so the chances of her being a werewolf are ZERO!!!
poohcarrot

Postby thelibrarian » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:52 am

poohcarrot wrote:
thelibrarian wrote:There is one line in his post that leaves me inclined to believe him at the moment, therefore I will be using my first vote for Crysania.

Let me have a wild stab in the dark about which line it was. Was it this one?

Me wrote:The Librarian has also been quite gobby of late too, so the chances of her being a werewolf are ZERO!!!

Nope :lol:
thelibrarian

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:59 am

Me wrote:I've had so many people visit me on recent evenings that I'm thinking of removing my portcullis and installing a s*dding revolving door.

Was it this one? I thought this was the funniest. :wink:

Or was it the first one when I disagreed with Jan?
poohcarrot

Postby thelibrarian » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:19 pm

You're not gonna give up are you :P OK, it was this one:

And the amusing thing about it is, I'm not allowed to mention to anybody who I've been entertaining. :roll:

before you spam the thread asking about each line individually :lol:
thelibrarian

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:35 pm

The following is all purely hypothetical.

Let's say for example that you (the Librarian) were the Vampire. And you had only played this game once in your life. There was somebody else playing who claimed they had played this kind of game a million times before.

Yet that same person had, earlier in the same day, questioned the rules of this game over a point that you (a newbie) had understood.

Would you (as vampire) invite them to your castle for dinner to find out if they were a killer or not? :wink:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:41 pm

pooh wrote:Or was it the first one when I disagreed with Jan?

Puh! 8) You know I hate it when you agree with me. Or I agree with you. :evil:
TL - you are forgiven not knowing quite how deeply pooh and I loathe to like each other :lol:

OK - traditional cross-dressing seasonal incivilities aside and, despite the v.g. excuses for all the 3 non-gobby people here (Bikkit - tech probs; Crys - lack of kit; Lady V - emotional turmoil) the Gobby Theory is as good a system as any at this point. Seeing as how our Igor(ina) has been bloody lucky, not to mention psychic in managing to either block the last wolf from killing or shielding their target, they know for sure now that the people they've protected the last 2 nights are either wolf or the target. For now, for reasons already stated Igor(ina) should have most faith in the innocence of her 1st protectee and the 2nd should be treated more suspiciously...

... so at this stage there are 2, possibly 3 people who are definite suspects and the Igor(ina) KNOWS 2 of those people. As pooh's saying he's been padding his upper undergarments a lot recently then, reluctantly, and with the GT well in mind, I'm going to go against my better inclinations and agree with his very definite choice.

So Crys I vote for you times 3 and I'm very sorry if you're innocent but someone has to be sacrificed at this stage so the tranny vampire and Igor(ina) can assess the odds on the remaining prime suspects (the 1st protectee and the last person they haven't IDed at all - yet...). If it's any consolation we'll be v. gentle with you and damp you down a little before I torch you (so you'll die more quickly of smoke inhalation and not notice the burns so much... :twisted: )
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby thelibrarian » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:44 pm

poohcarrot wrote:The following is all purely hypothetical.

Let's say for example that you (the Librarian) were the Vampire. And you had only played this game once in your life. There was somebody else playing who claimed they had played this kind of game a million times before.

Yet that same person had, earlier in the same day, questioned the rules of this game over a point that you (a newbie) had understood.

Would you (as vampire) invite them to your castle for dinner to find out if they were a killer or not? :wink:

OK, that's just confused me now :o You're saying that your 3 votes are based on just a hunch?
thelibrarian

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Reverse the roles in pooh's statement TL and you'll have your answer I think

That plus my own analysis should help - and you know I know what I'm talking about (I think I do anyway) :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games