Werewolf - what do I do now?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:07 pm

I'm happy!

We got us a werewolf. :lol:

And I thought Dotsie's speech was very eloquent and obvious. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Thanks pooh :wink:

Jan Van Quirm wrote:*tuts* :roll: :lol: Well Dr. Finkelstein must retain her mystery obviously but the narrator's duties are to declare the 'score' on the eliminations

Where does it say that? :P
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 pm

I think it says it just above the rule about you're not allowed to have pacts, or talk to anyone you know is innocent. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 pm

It's partly my fault during Guildty when I was narrating and because I've added the gawping aspects and didn't take the lynching route, so we'd have a kangaroo court going alongside the proper game. I thought that the special killer roles shouldn't be revealed, but of course the cop ones were (well Cols/Angua was) and Dotsie and Bikkit won there anyway, so their 'exposure' was never in the equation. Dotsie remembered I'd assured her at one stage in the last game that a killer in safe custody still wouldn't have their real ID exposed...

Narrating's a really tough job which is why I chose to be the first and (mostly) completely voiceless corpse so I wasn't actually a part in the proceedings at all (in a game I played a few years back I was an imprisoned assassin in a vote off and my role wasn't revealed then either and so I used that as the model, but in fact it's not a fair rule and anyway the killers are always eliminated through vote off ) :P

Apologies all around - :oops:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Shush you!

Here is a reminder...

Dotsie wrote:7. Anyone revealing the contents of a PM will be lynched immediately!

Consider it a warning! :twisted:

Dotsie is in charge now, and the rules are mine, mine I tell you!!! HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Was I talking about PMs during Werewolf? :P I think not! :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Dotsie wrote:Dotsie is in charge now, and the rules are mine, mine I tell you!!! HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Are we likely to get a decision in the next half hour, or should I go to bed?
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:19 pm

I've posted on the kill/Igor situation but will be back on later with some other conclusions. Not too sure when but some time this evening, probably later as I have to give some Roundworld considerations priority and organisation :)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:36 pm

it time to go home for me, i won't be back until saturday, maybe morning!! :cry:
CrysaniaMajere

Postby thelibrarian » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote: :lol: TL - all you need to do is click my magic siggie icon and you're there (that had disappeared for a while too which was a little disconcerting :? ). We're still a small community on there and it's not all RP but the atmos is similar to here only a little more erm... restrained and semi-polite as we hope to have more youngsters on there too (13 and upwards) as our RP has appeal, we hope to teens as well as older folk.

We're currently 'featuring' a full-blown Tolkien RP forum (we're refugees from other sites that went too draconian or ran out of puff) but are now building 2 more for Discworld and for King Arthur genres which we hope to get working for Spring next year. Welcome to come over and have a look around - no obligation to sign up :wink:

I've just opened up sign-ups for a panto-themed mafia game as well which is on our Games forum if anyone fancies a change although you will have to sign-up to play that one. :wink:

Princess zelda would like to sign up for duty, but needs her account activating before she can do so ;)
thelibrarian

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:01 pm

when someone will start a new game, will count me in? i'm not good at it, but i'd like to try anyway :)
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:25 pm

You are good at this - your last reply was lovely and feisty and very well-thought out! :wink:

So we will want you playing next time of course we will! :D
Jan Van Quirm

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:35 pm

thank you jan, even if i don't feel good at it at all, the reason being i can't lie, but i'll be happy to play as long as there's a game going on :)

you're very kind anyway :) i love you :P (it's so strange to use these english words, in italian we have different words for love between lovers or love between friends, but you understand me anyway :)

now i'll open google to see what feisty means :lol:
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:03 pm

*runs away and hides before Crys finds out what feisty means* :P
Jan Van Quirm

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 pm

:lol: google did his job, now i know why you're hiding :lol:
but i'm sticking with what i said :wink:
CrysaniaMajere

PreviousNext

Return to Games