Werewolf - what do I do now?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 am

Glad you liked it :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 pm

didn't have much time today, busy working, and tomorrow it's holiday so i'll come back wednesday :)
sorry for your premature demise, sjoerd, i tried but they wouldn't listen :D
how is being undead? :lol:
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:18 pm

It's not to bad actually I have much more time on my hands now. Only that bloody pitchfork is quite annoying :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Just to say I spotted Bikkit online earlier this evening and PMed her to look in if she could - she's opened the PM anyway so knows you've extended the deadline Dotsie. Hopefully her tech probs have cleared up and she will get in and vote soonish :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:04 am

Ta :D
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:34 am

Now for the bad news (although it is good news for her) - I was talking to Lady V into the wee hours last night and her missing friend has been found and was reunited with his family late yesterday evening. However, she's rather wrung out as a result, so she may not get in at all today, although she might be about this afternoon and needing something to distract her a little from the overnight dramas :)
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:59 pm

That's good news about her friend. She's already voted (once or twice? I can't remember), so no worries here. I just wanted to make sure that everyone who wanted to play had a chance :wink:
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Blimey I bunk off for lunch and to take the dog out and suddenly we have a smooch fest on the other thread! :roll: :lol:

I agree there's a fine line between too few and too many people especiallly when people don't show up (which is a shame as we really are near the knuckle anyway for player volume - any less than 7 peeps and you have severe limitations on how many killer roles you can support etc). This will be a very interesting next round indeed and even more fun if we all 3 last the night - not too likely I'd say :P

Once we're done in here TL I'd be really interested in your views on how we've adapted the game for on here, as I'm using this to experiment with the 'Gawper' option. I want to run Mafia on the RP site I admin which has a v. small membership, but people do like this game and would tend to RP it more. I've played this on bigger boards and you're right about people just staying schtum on there too, so at present I'm enjoying low player volume games much more - but that could just be down to pooh's motormouth :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:04 pm

I can't even open your Dreamworlds site now, is it my connection's fault or it's offline now?
CrysaniaMajere

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Blimey I bunk off for lunch and to take the dog out and suddenly we have a smooch fest on the other thread! :roll: :lol:

/me got gobby, sowwy :P

Once we're done in here TL I'd be really interested in your views on how we've adapted the game for on here, as I'm using this to experiment with the 'Gawper' option. I want to run Mafia on the RP site I admin which has a v. small membership, but people do like this game and would tend to RP it more. I've played this on bigger boards and you're right about people just staying schtum on there too, so at present I'm enjoying low player volume games much more - but that could just be down to pooh's motormouth :twisted:

I really like the game how it's played here, we just need more players. I had kinda gone off the game due to how it has been played on the other forums I am part of tbh. Too many personal insults started being thrown around a while back and now most people who play the games there use them as a way of getting revenge on others :cry: Or they see it as a popularity contest and take it as a personal insult to be under suspicion :roll:

I'd be interested to see your RP site, being here has made me realise why I like the game so much again so I'd be happy to guinea pig there too :)
thelibrarian

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:34 pm

CrysaniaMajere wrote:I can't even open your Dreamworlds site now, is it my connection's fault or it's offline now?

It's back up now Crys - :wink: Our host's servers were down for some maintenance I think as some of their other sites were off as well

:lol: TL - all you need to do is click my magic siggie icon and you're there (that had disappeared for a while too which was a little disconcerting :? ). We're still a small community on there and it's not all RP but the atmos is similar to here only a little more erm... restrained and semi-polite as we hope to have more youngsters on there too (13 and upwards) as our RP has appeal, we hope to teens as well as older folk.

We're currently 'featuring' a full-blown Tolkien RP forum (we're refugees from other sites that went too draconian or ran out of puff) but are now building 2 more for Discworld and for King Arthur genres which we hope to get working for Spring next year. Welcome to come over and have a look around - no obligation to sign up :wink:

I've just opened up sign-ups for a panto-themed mafia game as well which is on our Games forum if anyone fancies a change although you will have to sign-up to play that one. :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:18 pm

The night phase has begun. Post only in this thread please. Once again the night phase will last 48 hours, or perhaps only 24 if I so decide :twisted:

Remember to lock your shutters... :shock:
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Don't you go all zen on us too Dotsie! :lol:

Dr.Finkelstein's not going to reanimate Kladivo the 'Hermit' so that means we got us a werewolf right :?: :?
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 pm

I can't tell you any more than that. Dr von Finkelstein is a closed book to me :P
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 pm

*tuts* :roll: :lol: Well Dr. Finkelstein must retain her mystery obviously but the narrator's duties are to declare the 'score' on the eliminations and whilst lynchees are able to gawp thereafter in our games, if you remember Angua's ID was revealed on her departure as a player. :wink:

Anyway I think you've made it clear enough but I hope pooh will be satisfied on this score... :P
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games