Seinfeld

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Seinfeld

Postby Seinfelddvd » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:14 am

Seinfeld is the best sitcom out there, it's hilarious, clever, and always has great characters and plots. What's not to like about it? I know some people may not like it because they don't like Jerry Seinfled, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't like this classic!
Seinfelddvd

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:36 am

Spam!
Last edited by poohcarrot on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Kladivo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:45 am

Looks like we're under attack from Spammongers from outer space :)
Duvvelsheyss!
Kladivo

Postby Morty » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:55 am

Someone else who doesn’t like SPAM either.
Morty

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:37 pm

:roll: Blimey wot an intolerant mood you lot are in today! Not to mention pot-calling too! :x

I'm sure there's some people on here who liked it Seinfelddvd - amongst other things. :wink:
I didn't really watch Seinfeld that much, just dipped in and out, but it was good as Friends (which I never got into at all as the 3 girls were so bloody annoying and the blokes were mostly thick as shite) - and they had some good comedy actors on it too.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Actually, I've never ever seen Seinfelt in my life.

I just don't like people trying to ram something down my throat and telling me I should like it (as the actress said to the bishop :lol: ).

All this spammer has done is make me never ever want to see an episode of Seinfelt. Therefore he/she's pretty crap at his/her job, and because he/she likes it and he/she is a complete loser, obviously it's pants! :twisted:

The end.
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:but it was good as Friends (which I never got into at all as the 3 girls were so bloody annoying and the blokes were mostly thick as shite)

How bizarre! :shock:

I thought the blokes were bloody annoying (esp. Ross - is there anyone wetter and more pathetic than him in the whole world?), and the girls were mostly thick as shite.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Ugh! :roll: This dodgy polarity thingie we seem to have going is starting to creep me out ! :twisted:

The guy likes Seinfeld, makes one post and he's a spammer? Granted it's likely he's random and won't be back, in which case it really doesn't matter does it? There's another bod today done exactly the same (twice in fact) except he's plugging some stupid online car site/game for little or no reason - you welcome him 'cos he posted completely randomly in the official welcome thread? At least this chap's a fan and not flogging something! Ashamed on your behalf for the double standards smartypants :x

Boy did I need to get that one out of my system - we're all different so get used to it :(
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:47 pm

It's more than likely, that if these are spammers, they automated computers and not real, live, people.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:50 pm

The car bloke is for sure virtually - he targetted the Dream Vehicle thread... :roll:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Kladivo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Jan wrote: At least this chap's a fan and not flogging something!

Yes he is. In his sig.
Duvvelsheyss!
Kladivo

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Shows how much I pay attention to sigs - advertising's wasted on me :lol:

It's still more fan-ish than HID or whatever it was :P
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Kladivo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Sorry, Jan but I'm afraid it's just damn straight advertising. And not even as smart as it gets these days.
Duvvelsheyss!
Kladivo

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Exactly - so why bother posting in here at all let alone start slagging off something that nobody's behind. :roll:

Not everyone's as smart as you lot so what sort of signal does that send out to other users who see what seems to be a silly gushy fan post for something that was popular in its day and does have genuine fans still? If something's bogus then just ignore it. :(

If this had been a genuine post then I'd still say the same as I have only stronger. Anyway - no point arguing the toss over spam is there :?:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Oh it's certainly spam and I've informed Jason to delete the link in the signature - I've disabled it for now. The car bloke is also a spammer. :wink:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Next

Return to TV, film, theatre