WEREWOLF! Sign-ups

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Dotsie (Doortje) :wink: was one of the killers Pooh was in great danger :wink:

No point in killing someone who spends all their time pointing the finger at, well, everyone :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Except you and Bikkit - well not until he'd run out of people to accuse :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Eh? :? You were convinced I was guilty last time. You basically committed suicide before you even started last time. You're danger to yourself and all of those round you. I'm staying as far as possible from you. :lol:

LMAO ... Even, if my back weren't so bad atm I would roll on the floor. It's as bad as hiding from the Alchemist's guild in case of splatter... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Kladivo wrote:
poohcarrot wrote:It was Kladivo wot done it! :lol:

Oi, Carrot! Would you like me to introduce you to my little friend? Mr Sharpteeth Rabbit?

Ach, Crivens, the ooooonly way to stop tha narsty scunner is wit tha Hooooly Hand Grenady.... Oh Waily, Waily, Waily!!!!! *Runs into a Rock* Wut?? You wanna Heidin' too??? *bashes the rock and falls doon too stooned to move*

I would like to give it a go too. I will need good instructions tho...
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Dotsie » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:00 pm

I will re-post the instructions (unless we get loads more players, the game will follow the same format as before though). And of course, you can always ask :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Except you and Bikkit - well not until he'd run out of people to accuse :twisted:

Excuse me! :shock:

At the start of the second day I was more than happy to go for Bikkit AND Dotsie and went for them, but that double-crossing, lowdown backstabber stabbed me lowdown in the back. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:12 pm

I protected you during the night! you ungrateful Pooh :evil:
And you survived the game I was killed :( (I got better :wink: )

I'm warning you I have a ton of bricks at the ready :twisted:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:16 pm

...but what would have happened if you'd kept our pact and we'd both gone for Bikkit? :roll:
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:25 pm

bikkit would have gone to jail and Dotsie would have killed me so nothing would have changed much :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Sjoerd wrote:bikkit would have gone to jail and Dotsie would have killed me so nothing would have changed much :wink:

*imagines I was Dotsie* :twisted:
Oh I dunno... Pooh... Sjoerd... Pooh... Sj... ah nuts why resist temptation!
Pooo-oooh - where are yooo-hooo! :mrgreen: 8)
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:11 pm

To give you a couple of days to familiarise yourselves with the rules and characters before gameplay begins (although we are following the same format as before), this is how it's going to look:

THE CHARACTERS

Wolfgang ~ A vicious and seemingly indestructible werewolf. You were head of a pack of werewolves that has now dwindled to a mere two, biding your time prowling the forests of Uberwald. Desperate for the taste of human flesh once more, you have returned to the town of Bonk, where no-one remembers your day time face…

Fangua ~ One-time lover of Wolfgang, and now the only family he has left. A merciless killer, you would follow your man anywhere - even into the town of Bonk, and the jaws of death.

Lady Margolotta ~ A teetotal vampire, who has sensed the proximity of the werewolves. Concerned for the townsfolk, you invite individuals to your castle during the night phase in order to learn more about your guest. You will discover whether or not your choice is a killer, BUT you will not be able to stop the killing during the night phase. You may not invite the same person twice in a row.

Igor ~ A master with a scalpel and an expert at stitching people up, your master Dr Dotsie Von Finkelstein (mad scientist and genius) has given you special instructions and each night you will choose one of the townspeople you consider most at risk to guard. Whoever you choose to protect will survive any attempt at werewolf attack for that night only. However, if you’ve chosen a person who also has some ability of their own, then they cannot use that ability for the night you’re protecting them. You cannot choose to protect the same person twice in a row, nor are you immune to attack yourself.

THE RULES

1. No arguing with the Narrator in the main thread. All queries, post mortems or requests for elaboration to be done in the “What do I do now?” thread or by PM if it’s something you cannot discuss in public.

2. When formally voting for someone to be treated as a prime suspect (and taken into safe custody) please make this crystal clear as in “I vote for Mr/Ms X as prime suspect” - or use block capitals etc etc. Do the same sort of thing if you change you mind and want to vote for someone else or to abstain/withdraw your vote - remember you can change your vote up to 3 times during each day phase.

3. Make sure you never reveal your true role to anyone (unless you’re a killer in which case you will know who you’re working with) unless the Narrator says you can – else you’ll end up dead or locked up much quicker…

4. Try not to get too upset with what happens once the killings start - it’s a fun game to play so keep it light-hearted. If you do get lynched you can still take part as a Gawper! – Dr Dotsie Von Finkelstein reanimates those who have been lynched so you can gawp, but not take part in voting of course.

5. Gawpers you may post during the Day Phases, but you may not vote for anyone

6. No posting during a night phase – Gawpers this means you too!

7. Anyone revealing the contents of a PM will be lynched immediately! PMing is really against the spirit of the game, but I can’t stop you… just don’t talk about it, and don’t come running to me if it turns out you’ve been cosying up to a werewolf.

8. Anyone taking part will be a candidate for a special role. This includes:
Kladivo
Jan Van Quirm
Lady Vetinari
Sjoerd3000
bikkit
poohcarrot
CrysaniaMajere
Tina a.k.a. Susan Sto Helit

Day phases: These last between 4 – 7 real time days to allow the players time to post and to vote for a likely suspect to be taken into safe custody. If everyone has voted by the 4th day then the Narrator will close the voting and announce the start of the…

Night phase: These will generally last up to 48 hours to allow all 4 special roles to PM the Narrator with their decisions.

You have been warned!

Further information on gameplay will available in a “What do I do now?” thread where you can post if you need to do so away from the game thread.
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm

A couple of questions (not being at all pedantic or anything :lol: ).

Dotsie wrote:One-time lover of Wolfgang, and now the only family he has left.

Isn't that a bit incestful? :?

Dotsie wrote: remember you can change your vote up to 3 times during each day phase.

Does this mean we get 4 votes or 3? If we vote then change it 3 times it's 4 votes. :?
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:04 pm

poohcarrot wrote:A couple of questions (not being at all pedantic or anything :lol: ).

Dotsie wrote:One-time lover of Wolfgang, and now the only family he has left.

Isn't that a bit incestful? :?

No you perv. They have been together for so long that they have become family. She would follow him anywhere, even thought they are no longer lovers (can't be doing with that sort of thing).

poohcarrot wrote:
Dotsie wrote: remember you can change your vote up to 3 times during each day phase.

Does this mean we get 4 votes or 3? If we vote then change it 3 times it's 4 votes. :?

You know the rules with the votes. You get three. You understood this before (I copied/pasted Jan's rules - they haven't changed).Is this how it's going to be? :lol:
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:08 pm

No. Finished now. Thankyou. :D
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:30 pm

One last question;

Are you choosing the characters yourself or is it purely random?
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games