6 nations

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

6 nations

Postby chris.ph » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:15 pm

ooooooowwwwwwww, we were bloody awful, well done ireland on dominating the game :( :(
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Re: 6 nations

Postby The Mad Collector » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:52 pm

It was diabolical :(
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby mirandashell » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:10 pm

WTF was going on with Wales? Haven't seen them play that badly for a while. What happened to the discipline?

Gave up on the England v Scotland game after 60 minutes. Went back to watching the skating.
I wish I was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum. Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum?
mirandashell

Postby Batty » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:02 pm

I didn't watch the Wales game, but I was shocked at the result. I'd love Wales to win the whole thing, but that just isn't going to happen now. :crying-yellow:

Still, I watched the England game, and they thoroughly deserved to win. :clap:
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby The Mad Collector » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:03 pm

I don't know, they could still come back from this, a defeat of this magnitude could be just what they need to kick them back into reality after a not as convincing as it should have been win over Italy. Unfortunately France should beat Italy which will give them and Ireland the advantage for now but this could be a very balanced 6 nations so the odd defeat may not matter and Ireland and France still have to play each other

The Mad Collector

Postby simmonds91 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:21 pm

england lost to germany in football (albeit a few years or so ago) and to france in rugby... funny..
Well, you know what they say. The past is a foreign country - - With an outdated military and huge oil reserves!
simmonds91

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:28 pm

Looks like I saved some money by being in London, they have never played worse in a Calcutta Cup game we could be in for the wooden spoon this year if Italy beat us on Saturday and that looks likely, England v Ireland this weekend should be a good game.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby mirandashell » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:00 pm

The Spoon has come down to the Scotland v Italy game for a few years now, hasn't it?

What's going on in Scottish rugby? Is it lack of funding? Lack of coaches? Lack of grass roots?
I wish I was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum. Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum?
mirandashell

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Last year we beat Ireland and Italy, not sure what is wrong I suspect a few things, but the team is just not gelling together.:(
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby mirandashell » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:02 pm

Oh lord yes, I forgot about that!
mirandashell

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:44 pm

And we are still the only team to beat the Argies in their rugby fortress in a 2010 mid-year rugby union tests and one of the few to beat them twice conceptually at home, but that is then this is now you're only as good as you are on the day.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby The Mad Collector » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Great result for Wales tonight, we just need England to beat Ireland tomorrow and tournament is wide open :D :D

The Mad Collector

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Great game happy that Wales won, I only hope we can do similar in Italy Tomorrow. :pray: :mrgreen:
Who's Wee Dug

Postby mirandashell » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:12 pm

I only saw the first half. Were France as bad in the second?
mirandashell

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:06 am

We need to do this and more tomorrow against Italy.
Who's Wee Dug

Next

Return to The Broken Drum