Clarecraft Figures

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Clarecraft Figures

Postby chris.ph » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:39 pm

christ, i wish my dragons of enchantica had gone up in price like that :roll: :D
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby 8838drake » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:26 pm

The prices of some of these piece have been going for some serious money and I've had to box mine up and store them in the loft. I think its time I dug them out and stuck them on eBay this afternoon. I'm also pretty sure that I still have Trish Baker's Guide to Discworld/Clarecraft figure, complete with updates. Let the auctioning begin!
8838drake

Postby fatgit12 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:02 pm

petegolva wrote:Hi The only and best guide to the terry pratchett discworld/clarecraft colection is a loose leaf book by TRISH BAKER who used to work for clarecraft it is also a priceguide its called the colectors guide to discworld figureines ...theres allways one on ebay but dont pay more than £15 for one some silly buggers got one on for a hundred at the moment lol...

Trish contributed to the discworld price guide back in the day, how I got photos of both versions of dw29. Some of Trish's guide is wrong like there are 5 versions of dw09 not 4 and there being two versions of death swinging a scythe not 1.

The ultra rare blue rincewind figures are not in there or the third version of the two flower and ninereeds 1 of 1.
fatgit12

Previous

Return to Terry Pratchett