Doctor Who questions....

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Doctor Who questions....

Postby Catch-up » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:29 pm

I just discovered season 7 at our library, yay! :D No idea why I didn't think to look there earlier. I thought I'd only seen through season 6, but realized that I have seen the episodes from part 1 of s7. I've also put The Snowmen on hold at the library, which I didn't even know existed until I saw the ad on the s7 disc! I should soon be able to put The Day of the Doctor on hold as well. That's the special that just came out, right? I also noticed two more that were released this year, The Ark in Space and Terror of the Zygons. Are these s7 specials or from the older series? Thanks! :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Re: Doctor Who questions....

Postby The Mad Collector » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Ark in Space and Terror of the Zygons are both Tom Baker stories from 1975. The Zygons story would be a good one to watch before The Day of The Doctor though ;) and yes that is the special that was on last month
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Re: Doctor Who questions....

Postby Catch-up » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Thanks Mad. :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Return to TV, film, theatre